The Halloween Thread

got the zombie baby at Spirit Halloween store last year. I love it!

Wirelessly posted

Island Rose said:
I'm going for the beautiful and eerie Dia De Los Muertos look...Behindthemask - are you going to do the same?

dia_de_los_muertos_by_shwamantha-d31wjep.jpg

Everyone should post pics of themselves in costume in a month! :) Happy Halloween!

Me too :)

I have now changed my costume from snow white to a vampire..I'd rather be sexy going out than cute lol and by sexy I don't really mean slutty just not "cute"

May have to clean up yard decorations before the holiday thanks to Hurricane Sandy.

I wanna be a mad scientist for Halloween. anyone know where I can get a white lab/doctor's coat for real cheap? Walmart has one in the costume section but it's $20!

I am planning to have a mini Halloween party at my home on the 31st. Tomorrow, I might visit my good friend for another small Halloween party, through it is a bit earlier.

I am being a vampire and I am SO excited! I got red contacts and fangs and I'm wearing a top and leggings I got from american apparel:)

Halloween is my favorite holiday! I'm super broke this year so I'm just going to dress up in my old girl scout gear. :)

May have to clean up yard decorations before the holiday thanks to Hurricane Sandy.

One of our neighbors has an elaborate Halloween set up in their yard and I was telling my daughter last night I feel sorry for them that they have to take it all down for the storm and probably won't be able to get it back up in time for treak-or-treaters.

I wanna be a mad scientist for Halloween. anyone know where I can get a white lab/doctor's coat for real cheap? Walmart has one in the costume section but it's $20!

Try Goodwill. I saw scrubs at one of ours recently (caught my eye because my daughter needs to get one for her nursing classes).

Try Goodwill. I saw scrubs at one of ours recently (caught my eye because my daughter needs to get one for her nursing classes).
Goodwill and Salvation Army are the two best places to get clothes really cheap.

I like Salvation army because it's more organized and cleaner compared to Goodwill. They also use colored price tags. When you go in, you will see a sign that shows two colors. Any clothing with price tags of those colors will be marked as half price. On Wednesdays, everything is half price. (This could be just the one nearby, but I was told others do the same thing.)

I just got a Hello Kitty halloween costume for a girl at this store. :)

Halloween is OVER until next year 2013.

I dressed up as fetish (with black catsuit) with weird mask (My own creative black mask added with big eyelashes). Along with red apple wig.

Everyone liked my costume included my partner's costume at Halloween Parade.
That was FUN experience.

Even we felt bad for people who's the victim in Hurricane Sandy (East Coast).

We donated fund to the Red Cross Hurricane Sandy.

This pic is similar to what I wore for Halloween with black high knee wedge boots.
http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img3/...t-elasticity-glueing-straitjacket-26-721f.jpg

Back