The Halloween Thread

Steinhauer

Reaction score
So, anyone dressing up this year? What are you going to be? I was thinking about going as an evil clown or a zombie.

Can't wait for season 3 of "The Walking Dead" !!!!!!!!

the old usual...a Witch...and at my age, don't need very much make-up :giggle:...but I do enjoy giving out the candy to the little tots, even tho' some of the kids really scare me to death with their costumes...had my old ticker checked recently, it's fine tho'....good to know it around Halloween!

Ohhhh ... I was just looking up zombie costumes, and a guy is doing superhero zombies. Spiderman, Green Lantern .... all zombies!

A deer has a better chance of surviving than a zombie. Especially here. :giggle:

don't know about a costume yet, but I did buy a 5 ft skeleton from Target last week. I think I shall put him in the passenger seat in my car and drive him around for Halloween.

We have a hanging zombie in a burlap cape on a front fence, and a solar lantern that has spider outlines. It looks pretty cool at night.

But I haven't really dressed up for Halloween since I was about 11.

We are all dressing up as CANDY CORN! I'm going to do my husbands and sons hair in white, orange and yellow...have them wear all black...then I am making my son a candy corn shirt to complete the look, same with our daughter but she will sport a white, orange, and yellow bow in her hair, instead of the washout hair color. Then for me, I am wearing a black tunic with black leggings, black flip flops, with a candy corn belt and matching headband. I'm also planning on painting my nails and toenails to look like candy corn as well. :)

Our son is so excited for Halloween already, he won't let go of his pumpkin bucket. He takes it with him everywhere...along with his Mater and Lighting. (they belong in the bucket now) :)

So, anyone dressing up this year? What are you going to be? I was thinking about going as an evil clown or a zombie.

I don't do the dress up thing but I do love Halloween and I love watching Horror movies. The one thing I really love about my birthday is that it comes in October and autumn is such a beautiful time of year, and follows by one of the best holidays of the year, especially given where I live: near Salem and Danvers (the true witch city, if it can be called that.) Sadly in a condo, we don't get children which is something I miss when we had the house. I'm eagerly waiting for season 3 of The Walking Dead too....should be a good one....:D

Laura

I don't do the dress up thing but I do love Halloween and I love watching Horror movies. The one thing I really love about my birthday is that it comes in October and autumn is such a beautiful time of year, and follows by one of the best holidays of the year, especially given where I live: near Salem and Danvers (the true witch city, if it can be called that.) Sadly in a condo, we don't get children which is something I miss when we had the house. I'm eagerly waiting for season 3 of The Walking Dead too....should be a good one....:D

Laura

We have a Halloween costume party every year for the nieces and nephews. They are old enough that I can dress up scary now (and not have to wear a pink bunny suit or something :D ) Last year, my dad dressed up like a disco dancer from the 70's (retro theme last year - I dressed up like Ozzie Osborne from Black Sabbath).

I have so many costumes, snow white, fire fighter, alice in wonderland, and a vampire :p lol dunno if im gonna dress up but prob taking my lil cousins out!

OK I love the walking dead...but a zombie clown is just...TOO MUCH FOR ME! I WOULD RUN AWAY SCREAMING...:shock:

No costumes in our house. I myself do not normally do Halloween.

Hmm, even though I'm 17 years old, I can still pass off as a 13 year old, so I'm going out tricking or treating this year I guess. (my mom says that you're never too old!)
Anyway, I'm considering going as Alex from the movie A Clockwork Orange.

(sidenote: my friend is planning to go as Dexter (the killer), so sociopathic killers FTW)

Hmm, even though I'm 17 years old, I can still pass off as a 13 year old, so I'm going out tricking or treating this year I guess. (my mom says that you're never too old!)
Anyway, I'm considering going as Alex from the movie A Clockwork Orange.

(sidenote: my friend is planning to go as Dexter (the killer), so sociopathic killers FTW)

Oh, that is a fantastic idea! Sociopathic killers FTW DEFINITELY!

Back