The first 48

DeafTim

Reaction score
It is my favorite tv show today..I mean, the show is a big deal. I look forward to the show all day when there is a new episode. The crimes are real, dead bodies are real, real homicide detectives and murder suspects. Very entertainin from the beginnin to the end. Anyone else like this show?

Watch it time to time....I do watch a lot of InvestigativeID more than other channels.

I like to watch the First 48 show.

Yeah, I like to watch that show every now and then. Some murder plot on that show is too unbearable to watch and sometime it gets a little bit graphic. Other than that, it gives you the insight of how the homicide team gets together to solve a case.

I recall, there was an homicide (which was shown on First 48) from Louisville, KY that involved 2 homeless deaf men whom murdered a male cashier during an armed robbery at an army surplus store. I can't recall what the name of the episode was on the First 48.

Yeah, I like to watch that show every now and then. Some murder plot on that show is too unbearable to watch and sometime it gets a little bit graphic. Other than that, it gives you the insight of how the homicide team gets together to solve a case.

I recall, there was an homicide (which was shown on First 48) from Louisville, KY that involved 2 homeless deaf men whom murdered a male cashier during an armed robbery at an army surplus store. I can't recall what the name of the episode was on the First 48.

I know who you're talkin about... I dont think two of them were homeless but I could be wrong. They brutally murdered an old man at his store. Both of them are very young and will be in prison for a long,long time. Im pretty sure they already met Big Bubba. :lol:

Last new episode was :crazy: A woman was arrested for two murders. She was a whacko! :lol:

I just found out what's the name of that episode... "Signs of Violence" They were involved two murders.. includin deaf man of three kids. The store clerk was 72 yrs old.. the show is on tv right now.

I just found out what's the name of that episode... "Signs of Violence" They were involved two murders.. includin deaf man of three kids. The store clerk was 72 yrs old.. the show is on tv right now.

Yep...just watched part of it...then had to go out....what happened in the end?

I've seen a couple episodes. I don't watching it religiously.

I only caught it on television when I was channel-surfing, while nothing else was on.

It is an interesting show, just not interesting enough to make me want to watch it every week.

Yep...just watched part of it...then had to go out....what happened in the end?

They were charged with two murders.. :P I really dont recall...the chubby guy denied and denied and finally broke down in tears..he said it was self defense when he stabbed the deaf father of three.. I didnt know deaf-mute people can cry loud.. Both deaf suspects pretty much brutally murdered 72- yr old store clerk. :mad2:

I only caught it on television when I was channel-surfing, while nothing else was on.

It is an interesting show, just not interesting enough to make me want to watch it every week.

Oh, it's entertainin from beginnin to the end...tomorrow night, new espisode at 10pm and encore at 2am.

The show is interesting and useful from a law enforcement point of view. We get to see how interviews with suspects are conducted and watch first hand the tell tale body language of liers caught in the act.

Laura

The show is interesting and useful from a law enforcement point of view. We get to see how interviews with suspects are conducted and watch first hand the tell tale body language of liers caught in the act.

Laura

Detectives take some murder cases very personal b/c they have families just like we do and they understand. I remember two cleveland old detectives were upset b/c the woman was murdered and burned b/c detectives have daughters and grand-daughters. They didnt want that happen to theirs. They let the murder suspect hear it. :mad2: I get super excited when the show air Cleveland murder cases b/c that's my state. I mean, it's nice to see part of the city that I never seen before and the community. Cleveland ROCKS!!! :)

Last night new episodes was very shockin..one guy was gunned down for wearin a red shirt by rivalry gang-member...very senseless crime. The lady cop was very sad...I always look at face expressions.

My favorite episode is Memphis case...the guy brutally murdered his family and he got detectives believin him that gang-members were behind it. He killed his brother, nephews, nieces and family friends..two survived multiple stabbings and pointed their fingers at the uncle..Detectives were really dumbfounded and looked very bad.

Last edited:
I don't watch much TV but I love this show. I actually look forward to it as well.

Back