The First 48

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
It has deaf people who interviewing with detective about homicide case and they are communicating in ASL with interpreter.

The episode called Update Special: Signs of Violence.

Just tune to AE and watch but it is on half of this show.

In case, if you miss or can't watch so I will try to find rerun in TV guide.

Ok, I watched entire of this show.

The jurors found both of deaf men being guilty of 2 murder charges so the prosecutor seeking death penalty but jurors chose to sentence both of deaf men to life without parole for 25 years.

It said...
Sentences to run concurrently for Life without parole for 25 years.

According to last show says...
Jeston Murray and Michael Knights will be eligible for parole in 2033.

I recorded it with my DVR and when I pause the show so CC disappeared. :ugh:

AHHH HAAA... I know what case yo talkin about..I actually saw the first 48 episode.. I know exactly where the crimes happened.. Louisville,KY.. Jeston Murray is a very sick person..he actually beat an old business man to death. Boy, he lucky I aint waitin for him in prison.. I'd return the favor.. what a piece of fawkin shit. Michael is a big ole dummy. The first 48 is my favorite tv show, today.

Jeston was flirtin and smilin at his female attorny right in courtroom..he actually thought he was gonna get away with it.

There was also another deaf murder suspect in different case..older black male murdered his ex-wife in Dallas TX with his bare hands. domestic violence will never end.. just sad!

AHHH HAAA... I know what case yo talkin about..I actually saw the first 48 episode.. I know exactly where the crimes happened.. Louisville,KY.. Jeston Murray is a very sick person..he actually beat an old business man to death. Boy, he lucky I aint waitin for him in prison.. I'd return the favor.. what a piece of fawkin shit. Michael is a big ole dummy. The first 48 is my favorite tv show, today.

Jeston was flirtin and smilin at his female attorny right in courtroom..he actually thought he was gonna get away with it.

There was also another deaf murder suspect in different case..older black male murdered his ex-wife in Dallas TX with his bare hands. domestic violence will never end.. just sad!

Finally, I'm glad that you remember.

For last paragraph, I think about black man from Houston and he isn't deaf but voice impaired so he have to use ASL to communicate. The couple of detectives went to prison in Louisiana to interview with black man about murder his girlfriend.

I guess it will be 2 different cases, one in Dallas and other in Houston.

Finally, I'm glad that you remember.

For last paragraph, I think about black man from Houston and he isn't deaf but voice impaired so he have to use ASL to communicate. The couple of detectives went to prison in Louisiana to interview with black man about murder his girlfriend.

I guess it will be 2 different cases, one in Dallas and other in Houston.

That's right...voice impaired.. I never heard of that before(hearing cannot talk)..I was dumbfounded..:lol: He was dyin for a cigarette.. glad I dont smoke.

That's right...voice impaired.. I never heard of that before(hearing cannot talk)..I was dumbfounded..:lol: He was dyin for a cigarette.. glad I dont smoke.

Yup, me too, I hate smoking.

Back