The cutest smile ever

Ambuhhlurr

Reaction score
So this isn't my dog. This is a dog my best friend and I baby sit for. His name is Saki he's a total sweetheart. People automatically look at him and assume he's mean because of his face, but actually he just has a serious case of overbite(it does not harm him or affect him physically) when he smiles. I immediately fell in love with his smile and I look at this picture every time I have a tough time because how can you not feel better after seeing this cute guy? So I thought you guys might enjoy this as well.
If anyone else have a pet with a unique feature or smile feel free to post it here. :)

Attachments

• 20170710_214036.jpg
    20170710_214036.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 25
haha, I love how you come out and clarify... "okay, I'm gonna be real, this is not my dog." Dogs are the bomb-dot-com, and cat lovers can go climb trees. :) (ill add an emoji so people don't think I'm serious.)

haha, I love how you come out and clarify... "okay, I'm gonna be real, this is not my dog." Dogs are the bomb-dot-com, and cat lovers can go climb trees. :) (ill add an emoji so people don't think I'm serious.)
Haha. I mean I have animals of my own, but I also petsit and I have tons of pictures of animals I get to take care of and play with and I don't want people thinking I have 1,000+ animals in my house.

My dog has a petty bad underbite too. Mine constantly looks like she's pouting.
Aww. Is that her in your account pic?
I have a dog of my own who has a bit of an underbite (not as bad as the cutie I dogsit for that's in the pic) and for some reason it fits him so well.

Oh my gosh. What an underbite! But totally cute.

I will say I am a total cat lover. I have 2. I had 5 at one point :) they have since gone to kitty heaven. But I'm content with the 2 I have, and my roommate's 2 cats, and 2 dogs. Kind of a full house at the moment. :) 6 in all.

I have two dogs and a cat. I did have another cat who was actually in the same litter as the one I currently have, but sadly she passed a way at barely 4 months old.
In general I grew up with a lot of different animals as a child. The most animals we had all at once was 5 dogs, 2 ferrets, 3 different fish tanks with all together about 30+ fish, 2 firebelly toads, a red ear slider turtle, a parakeet, a parrot, and a lovebird.
My brother's friends and my friends would always want to come over because all of the animals. We all took care of them together and despite all the animals our house was actually really clean most of the time since we cleaned up after them everyday as needed.

We have 3 dogs and a snake. We'd totally have a cat too if I wasn't tear my eyes/face/nose off allergic to them.

We have 3 dogs and a snake. We'd totally have a cat too if I wasn't tear my eyes/face/nose off allergic to them.
Awesome. What kind of dogs and what kind of snake?
My dad hates snakes so I was never allowed to have one, but we had a neighbor who was a snake collector so my friends and I would go hangout at his house and we would get to hold and feed them, though my parents found out he was letting us handle poisonous snakes and shut that down real quick.

Awesome. What kind of dogs and what kind of snake?
My dad hates snakes so I was never allowed to have one, but we had a neighbor who was a snake collector so my friends and I would go hangout at his house and we would get to hold and feed them, though my parents found out he was letting us handle poisonous snakes and shut that down real quick.
We have a Pomeranian, a Faust Terrier, and a Border Collie Mix. The snake is a Ball Python. I've had the snake for 20 years.

View media item 64

We have a Pomeranian, a Faust Terrier, and a Border Collie Mix. The snake is a Ball Python. I've had the snake for 20 years.

View media item 64

Aww they're all so cute. I've never seen a Faust terrier before he/she is so gorgeous. That face!
That's awesome. Ball Pythons are so neat and I'm a sucker for the baby ones.
There's a pond behind my house so we get a lot of different snakes but lately we've seen a lot of baby ringneck's so I think their must be a nest somewhere. Had to save one from our pool and the other from my puppy who wanted to play with one.

22359183_1718407078172292_2044526716_n.jpg

This my frien... Bo Bo. Of course, cats don't smile so..

Hahah, it is funny and awesome at the same time.
I would like also very much to have a pet but my parents can't afford it and that's very annoying. All my friends have dogs or cats or other animals and I don't have that. Well, at least one of my friends is next door to me and I always go to her and play with her dog. Recently I wanted to make him a present and I bought a water additive for the dog's teeth because he has some problems with it. At first, I didn't know what to take but I found on https://thepetsmaster.com/best-water-additive-for-dogs-teeth/ many options and even on the same day I ordered. He's not my pet, but I've become so used to him that I can't imagine my life without him.

Last edited:
I thought that Blue Heeler dogs always nip at someone's leg. I love blue heeler dogs and they are very smart. Saki is surely beautiful. My father used to say that blue heeler is bad because of growling. He was so wrong. It means that my dog loved the massage on her back and it was part of her communication. I missed her and she was 4 years old. She was killed by a car when she was smelling some flowers on an edge road. I never forgave the driver. The driver should know better that a car is a weapon. That's what I learned from the TV show, Judge Judy.

I have a special place in my heart for healers, when I was sick unto death my wife (X) took my dogs, well I didn't die so when I got back home she decided to keep my dog even though she is allergic to them, long story but he keeps her alive, waking her at night when she quits breathing, so I let her keep him. But I have always had many fury and feathered friends, oh the stories I could tell of the owl the eagle the time I was going to dig a rut seller an some fairer pigs showed up to turn it into a pond (witch I needed) I've had cows, horses come graze my lawn down when I couldn't keep it mowed not to mention the dear, now I have a nesting pair of road runners that Grace me weekly and my favorite a pair of blue healers that visit me most days and when they have pups they always bring them, it's like having grand children I don't have to feed or care for them, but I get to enjoy and spoil them then they go home. Oh there's so many more I'm leaving out like the chipmunk, and oh so many more.:kiss:

Back