The Bachelor -- :)

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
the new bachelor is coming up!!!! Andy Baldwin on channel ABC on monday April 2nd -- starting at 845 cst to 10 pm -- dont forget to watch this hawt guy -- ladies! :)

Enjoy the new show :)

OHH I am so exticed to watch on 4|2 and thanks for announce about it!!!!!

the new bachelor is coming up!!!! Andy Baldwin on channel ABC on monday April 2nd -- starting at 845 cst to 10 pm -- dont forget to watch this hawt guy -- ladies! :)

Enjoy the new show :)

Yes Yes ! Im so damn excited about "The Bachelor show"! ! My husband and I really liked it.. But We are surprised that women aren't beautiful at all.. Wow...

Hope that He can find a right lady and make him happy for his lifetime ! :):)

Lol- about " 2 barbies ladies" with red dress ?? They are such '"airhead".....

Good luck guy ! !

M-:afro:

Have you watched Bachelor last night? one of ladies is teacher and there's some deaf students and the interpreter in her class. Andy learned sign language "Y" Aloha when he was asked where from, Hawaii! deaf students signed Y, and wave from right to left. Unfortunately, that teacher is sent home, cuz of she is too young for him :ugh3: age not matter!? :hmm:

yeah i saw that last night.... Its not cuz of age.. its because of her insecurities and not really opening with andy from what i see on the show.

Have you watched Bachelor last night? one of ladies is teacher and there's some deaf students and the interpreter in her class. Andy learned sign language "Y" Aloha when he was asked where from, Hawaii! deaf students signed Y, and wave from right to left. Unfortunately, that teacher is sent home, cuz of she is too young for him :ugh3: age not matter!? :hmm:

oh yeah thought Amber is nice and mature person till shocked that andy said too young for him ?? that suprised that till amber said andy told her that age isnt matter but now he said too young girl for him? damn that is so wrong for said that. I miss it a lots of the show till finally I watched last night that I copy the tapes damn I should have to watch from the start first place lol but I miss it a lots hahaha oh well still alive to catch it last night and final next week lol so I guess I go rooting for Tessa I guess dunno cuz I miss a lots the show lol haha :Oops:

I'm rooting for Tessa. I know Belvin and Tessa are very highly likely get picked to marry andy. My gf and I watch the show together lol

Back