The airplane has crashed..

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
There's airplane has crashed in somewhere in other country. The man who came out of airplane, he's blind hearing man...walked around to find his cane. (walked toward the pond). He fell into the pond, there's sand went into his eyes and he got up. He opened his dirty eyes from the sand, he looked up.. he said, "I can see..I can see!
Then the second man came out from airplane, the deaf man. So he walked over to him and tried to talk with him. He couldn't understand him. The hearing man thought the pond may cure him, so he pushed him over the pond. Deaf man was swimming to get up and there's full of sand in his ears. He got up and cleaning off the sand off his ears. He said,"Huh? what's that sound? Wait..I can hear?? I can hear?"
Both of the man started to talk with eachother for awhile then saw the third man comes out of airplane. The third man was hearing, but with wheelchair. Both of them told him what has happen to both of them. He didn't believe both of them, so both of them decided that they have to bring him with his wheel chair into pond. That man was stubborn and finally put him in the water. They waited for a while and finally saw something is coming out of water (bubbling). They saw the brand new gold wheel chair comes out of water! There's no man there except brand new wheel chair!

Ps: why? they should put just only man, not with wheel chair! Yikes.

no. what i meant was the "magical" pond- was designed to grant a gift to one thing/ object. Too bad, instead third guy went into pond, with his wheel chair.. which causing the pond to choose either ones. So, in the end, there was a beautiul wheel chair appeared. :) undy?!?

Back