That is the best recipe for a choking hazard I've seen all year.

I think I could replace it with sausages or bratwursts, better match than hot dogs.

Bratwursts might make some mess when cooking it. Sausages might not work as well, too.

Hot dogs works best with mac n cheese.

I think I could replace it with sausages or bratwursts, better match than hot dogs.

Bratwursts might make some mess when cooking it. Sausages might not work as well, too.

Hot dogs works best with mac n cheese.

Bratwurst is great but they really have high saturated fat - cause my weight to gain.

It isn't bad if eat once a week or month.

Maybe slice the Italian sausage half again as long as was done for the hot dogs in the picture of this thread?

On second thought, I don't mind hot dogs that have been boiled but Italian sausage? I don't think so........

On second thought, I don't mind hot dogs that have been boiled but Italian sausage? I don't think so........

The grill or broil is better for Italian sausage.

I refused to make that...my youngest isn't fond of plain pasta not even with sauce!

That's cool. My youngest would love that. Never seen someone so small eat so many hot dogs in my life.

best not to let him gobble up hot dogs at such young age. obesity is preventable. start early.

Back