Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for? I am thankful for God, my husband, my family, for the life growing inside of me, and that I am loved.

I'm thankful that I'm not a Turkey!.....

Seriously, I've got so much to be thankful for! Family, Health, Friends, the list abounds and surrounds.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

A healthy, loving family, food on the table, a safe home, and so much more.

Happy Thanksgiving, AD friends!

I am thankful for God to give me the strength I needed in difficult times. I am thankful for my family, great friends and most of all my "best friend" who stands by me in good/bad times :kiss: you know who you are smile

Last edited:
I am thankful for all the little things in life, but extremely thankful for my MIL to allow us to live in her house with her. I'm thankful for all my AD friends and foes. I'm thankful for my family and my church family.

A warm home, a full fridge, clothes to wear, & my family close to me! I'm thankful for each and every blessing God has given me. :O)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

My husband, children, grandchildren, my house, and that I have enough to do a small amount of good in dog rescue.

I'm thankful for the animal rescues, too. Our two dogs and cat came from animal rescues. At Christmas, I buy gifts on line that benefit a shelter and I try to do what I can over the year.

I'm thanking for God giving me a life, wonderful family, wonderful & beautiful daughter, wonderful friends, and plently of things that I would say more.

My kids, grandkids, and friends and that we can be together again at this time of year. That we can share good times and food. That I have enough to share.

For Alex and Alldeaf, but especially that Jillio is back and regaining her health. No joke, you guys are a very important part of my Deaf life. I only have two deaf friends here, and we can only meet a short while a few times a year. I also am thankful for the ones here who call me friend.

For my dogs, especially Holly, who works so hard to let me know whats going on around my home.

As always, I am thankful for my wonderful family, my amazing friends, and the opportunities that I have been given to keep learning and growing. This year, I am thankful for de-fib paddles!

I am thankful for my family, my health, my friends (here on AD and IRL), my home and my job.

First, I'm so thankful for my dad who's still here with us and what he means to our family.

Secondly, I'm thankful for God, without him, nothing would be possible.

Thirdly, I'm extremely thankful for every day that goes by and that I'm still standing here breathing that I have two amazing sons that stands by their mom all the way. ;)

And most of all I'm also thankful for my friends and close family who's been there for me through thick and thin. ;)

I am just thankful for holding two jobs, my closest friends with me through thick and thin, my family, and my furry daughter and son (yes, newest addition to my family), and even God.

I will spend thanksgiving with my furry son tomorrow.

I have a lot of words to say, but I will make a short comment:

I'm thankful for my dear family, wonderful friends, amazing AD'er friends, my pets, and Him. :D

Back