Thanksgiving Shopping Is Illegal In These 3 States

That's why I do it online....and let UPS or FedEx deliver it for me lol

Eeeeeeeexactly! People here by me are INSANE! If I absolutely have to go anywhere, I definitely don't do it on the bike either.... These people here in Tampa Bay get CRAZY over $5.00 of something let alone the sales on that day! I'll stay indoors, feels safer. :P

I think they decided to open on Thanksgiving is because of liability. Don't you forget the death of Wal-mart employee that tried to open the door and got killed from crowd? Guess they either learn lesson and don't want repeat, or learn from that Wal-mart and don't want something like that happen to them.

However, I think it is stupid open on Thanksgiving. It actually take away employees from their families. I am from Pennsylvania and grew up with blue laws. I believe blue laws were created for reason.

I don't like the idea of stores being open on Thanksgiving, and I won't be shopping on Thanksgiving Day.

However, I wonder, if consumers refused to shop on Thanksgiving Day, why would the stores open? Obviously there must be enough people willing to shop on Thanksgiving in order for it to be profitable for the stores to open.

If shoppers would say, "No," then the stores wouldn't open. Shoppers are just as guilty as store management for opening up on Thanksgiving Day.

I don't like the idea of stores being open on Thanksgiving, and I won't be shopping on Thanksgiving Day.

However, I wonder, if consumers refused to shop on Thanksgiving Day, why would the stores open? Obviously there must be enough people willing to shop on Thanksgiving in order for it to be profitable for the stores to open.

If shoppers would say, "No," then the stores wouldn't open. Shoppers are just as guilty as store management for opening up on Thanksgiving Day.

Do you remember about all stores closed on Sunday and official US holidays in 1960s?

There are many people that chose to not celebrate Thanksgivings because of heritage up bring.

They'll love to shop while everyone else are celebrating Thanksgivings. What a way for stores to get business. Sad, but true.

I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving Day. I used to work for Jack in the Box while in high school and I always worked on Thanksgiving Day and it really really really really sucked because I wanted to see my dad and his family on Thanksgiving Eve. 3 years of that.

My Black Friday outfit is almost completed:

49568d1362152969-new-mini-series-history-channel-starts-weekend-vikings-viking.jpg

Gonna shop using your Capital One credit card?

I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving Day. I used to work for Jack in the Box while in high school and I always worked on Thanksgiving Day and it really really really really sucked because I wanted to see my dad and his family on Thanksgiving Eve. 3 years of that.

I'm very rebellious man and when manager at Walmart ordered me to work on Thanksgivings and Black Friday, but I just refused and called in that I was with family in out of town. They didn't write up or fire me for not work during 2 events, so I'm not scared if I get fired and retail jobs, fast foods are completely worthless and garbage job.

Now, I can't work at Walmart nor fast food anymore due to medical condition, so I just accept it and get deal with medical issue, even disability too.

I actually approve that idea. Thanksgiving is a holiday. I really hate that people make it meaningless.

Back