Texas Flooding

it has been said the flaking maybe reason why things is like this and your country doing quite abit

Just saw this, Karma's a Bytch
0caa51eb9a3ac134340c6cc3fd9f6c38.jpg

it has been said the flaking maybe reason why things is like this and your country doing quite abit
Do you mean fracking? Fracking doesn't cause rain.

Texas been raining whole week. 40 people missing from bad flood south from houston, TX. that what the radio station said today. that's terrible happen in there.

That's correct but just earthquake (debate and questionnaire).

When I see fracking cause rain, so how would underground tell to sky to give a rain. :hmm:

That is what I told people on Facebook few days ago that heavy raining gonna have opposite effect as people believed it is a good thing which it is not.

yes fracking it going on all over the world..i read article about it it was in readers digest it did make a lot of sense,but no remember what it said

yes fracking it going on all over the world..i read article about it it was in readers digest it did make a lot of sense,but no remember what it said

You means climate change?

60% of Texans don't speak for state political but Texas has lowest vote turnout - more than half of population don't go to poll.

No need to bashing on Texas over political and climate, also it is not nice to make fun of victims that displaced during disaster.

Odd, It rained a lot in Alabama.

I thought Alabama and NC are very similar with climate and culture.

I don't know I've never been to Alabama but it sucks in NC right now. The weather is really weird at the moment anyways Texas shouldn't have this much rain in a year probably let alone a month. We did get a short storm late last night it rained maybe 20 minutes so it's a little but not enough.

Back