Terrorist Attack in India :(

yes, it is sad. :( I watched coverage of this on cnn for most of the day. from what they reported, there were 7 different attacks at two of the most popular hotels for westerners.

That's so terrible. :( I wish those terrorists would stop the terrifying wheel of violence. Why all that hate?! I'm tired of it already.

This is not the first time happening in India.
I saw pictures, very horrible, terrorists always find a way to destroy the freedom. Now, I am not too sure if I should travel, nothing is safe anymore.

that's true, authentic. from what i understand, india suffered 1,000 terrorist attacks in 2007.

Report: Shots at Mumbai office of Jewish group
101 killed as gunmen rampage in India city - Yahoo! News

Gunfire heard at two Mumbai hotels
Gunfire heard at two Mumbai hotels - CNN.com

Accounts of Mumbai attacks from media in India
Accounts of Mumbai attacks from media in India - CNN.com

Rock star's ex-wife recalls 'panic' in Mumbai
Rock star's ex-wife recalls 'panic' in Mumbai - CNN.com

Troops confront Mumbai attackers
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Troops confront Mumbai attackers

Massacre in Mumbai: Britons feared dead or held hostage as terrorists target tourists
Massacre in Mumbai: Britons feared dead or held hostage as terrorists target tourists | Mail Online

Bombay terror attacks: Indian troops clash with gunmen
Bombay terror attacks: Indian troops clash with gunmen - Telegraph

Put your hand up if you’re British or American
Mumbai massacre | Put your hand up if you’re British or American | The Sun |News

Terrorist Death Rampage In Mumbai
Mumbai Terror Attacks: Scores Killed In Wave Of Violence Against Foreigners By Islamist Militants | World News | Sky News

That's sad, it seems like India need make tighten on anti-terrorist law like we did after 9/11.

Very sad, frightening situation for them. :(

I think it was happened in Istanbul before.

yes, that's true. in fact, there have been several terrorist attacks in instanbul before. for example, the u.s. consulate being attacked, two synogogues being bombed and several turkish police officers being killed.

yes, that's true. in fact, there have been several terrorist attacks in instanbul before. for example, the u.s. consulate being attacked, two synogogues being bombed and several turkish police officers being killed.

True. Istanbul has been victim of several attacks. They are calling this attack on Mumbai "an attack on Democracy."

India has always been a volatile society as they have many different religions in that country from Islamics to Christians to Hindu to Sikh's

All have issues with one another but to carry out a terrorist attack is deplorable.

India has always been a volatile society as they have many different religions in that country from Islamics to Christians to Hindu to Sikh's

All have issues with one another but to carry out a terrorist attack is deplorable.

Looks like they are attempting to attribute the attacks to Pakistan.

does anyone know what the current death toll is? the last i heard, it was up to 90. :( also, do any of you know if hostages are still being held in the taj hotel?

Back