Terrible Day For Me

I hope you're really ok. I know I didn't see you online all day. I just thought you were sick from your cold or Dan was down, or you were just spending time with Leila. I am glad I didn't know at work. I would have been worried sick the whole time.

Originally posted by Steel
and what do you want me to say? "I'm sorry?"

seriously, it's your problem. I have tons of my own so...

*walks off*

seriously, i'm sorry but if you want help, write a letter to Annie Landers and she'll give you a piece of advice
Have a woman's day? EH

Hey, show some respect for the lady. If you don't like her post, then don't bother posting.

You guys just suck. She had a bad day and best thing to do for the mind is to talk about it. That is what she is doing. Sheesh.

Originally posted by Alex
Hey, show some respect for the lady. If you don't like her post, then don't bother posting.
who me? i SAID i was sorry didn't I?

Sure, but in a sarcastic way? Who are you kidding, man? Grow up.

That's pretty nasty about what happened. I've had my share of misfortunes too as well.

Hope you get better, pain ain't fun. I know that one for sure! :)

thanks banjo, alex and pro.

Steel...that dont sound real sorry. Just dont bother posting until u really mean it.

I'm just sharing my day. Something for me to do. And dont forget, GENERAL DISCUSSION means anything. That is ANYTHING included so shush if u wanna be rude. Simple as that. I dont know everything what u said because Alex delete ur posts which is fine with me because I dont give anymore crap from anyone else. It will make my day more easier if Alex erased that. So, dont post until u really mean it.

Glad that you are ok.. but live it up.. you will be fine..
we all have one of those terrible days..
:grouphug:
:)

And byyyy the way,

I'M DAMNNNNNNNNN 100 PERCENT WOMAN!

I got boobs.. I got vergina.. I got a daughter that I carried for 9 damn months.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
And byyyy the way,

I got boobs.. I got vergina.. I got a daughter that I carried for 9 damn months.

Alex was referring to Steel.. :)

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
And byyyy the way,

You are??? :rofl: Just kidding

LOL
fc28f4a4.gif
Kevbo!!! he beats me

I know.. :rofl: thats because hes stupid. I'm saying it FOR kevbo/alex so steel wake up and see that lil dirty word (boobs/vergina) and wake him damn up.

Back