Tell the world lol

supersonic

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have finally plucked up courage to write on this site, I have been a member for some time now, and thought that it was about time that I got to know other deaf and hard of hearing people like my self, I am hard of hearing and slowly going deaf. I do not work but I have quite a few hobbies/activities and these keep me busy and active. I am a user of messenger and have been for quite some time and I really enjoy getting to speak to other people, it has really opened up the world for me. I am also really excited at the prospect of getting to know and talk to people on this site also. My location is England.

All the best

supersonic

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope u enjoy your stay here. :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Interesting 'handle' (username), looks like you're ready to hop on a 'supersonic' jet and fly wherever it takes you! :D Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and meeting a great group of people here as well! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy posting in the threads of interests. :)

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Boy, you have been gone a long time since last summer. Wow, that is one year ago. Good for you to come out here and I hope you stay with us for longer time now. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back