Tell everyone to prepare...

Be careful what you wish for... You may just get it!

True that!!! When I was fourteen, I have wished for something awful and on the next day, it came true! My biggest mistake and I have to live with that. So,

Be careful what you do wish for as you just make get it, even if you made the wish unintentionally.

Another thing to add:

Watch what you say....watch the words that comes out of your mouth as it may be the last words you have spoken to the person.

I said something awful to this person and on the next day, she has died, never knew that I didn't mean to say those words to her. If I could, I would've taken the words back and never have spoken those to her. So just be careful what you say, as it could be the last words you've spoken for them to hear. Least just part away in good terms, not in bad terms.

Another thing to add:

Watch what you say....watch the words that comes out of your mouth as it may be the last words you have spoken to the person.

I said something awful to this person and on the next day, she has died, never knew that I didn't mean to say those words to her. If I could, I would've taken the words back and never have spoken those to her. So just be careful what you say, as it could be the last words you've spoken for them to hear. Least just part away in good terms, not in bad terms.

Correct, be careful when speaking our minds, some words cannot be forgiven either.

Be careful what you discuss with someone who do not have same beliefs, opinions, and etc as yours when someone wants to change your POVs as if he/she tries to save you. I'd really tried to avoid getting into a fight over various disagreements. Cos I just got some notes today and... Oh, boy, it's annoying. =/ I know someone do care but I kept telling him/her that I explained my reasons and let's disagree to agree. But he/she refused and tried to change my POVs.

Ugh.

:dizzy:

Another thing to add:

Yeah... it might be really sucks than I thought. :(

Another thing to add:

True, it can be terrible..

Before signing any contracts read the fine print and if u dont understand dont sign it ask for a copy and take it to someone who will help u understand what the fine print says as that is where pple dont realise they get ripped off without really reading it.

Back