Teenagers

tlcatwoman01

Reaction score
Are possessed by the devil! Mine is, wondering when I get him back? He will be 17 in November. Any advice?

Are possessed by the devil! Mine is, wondering when I get him back? He will be 17 in November. Any advice?

You'll get him back when he's about 37, maybe.:lol:

All I can say is good luck, and just be there for him. I had a teen many years ago and she was a fairly easy one, today, it seems so much harder to bring up children.

:lol:...3 rowdy boys...:lol:...got white hair from the experience...:giggle:....finally they were grown and all doing fine....Would I want to do it again?....*don't think so*....:roll:...a roller coaster...Patience is the key.

Why I never had children in the first place. I feared what I put my Dad through, I'd go through myself.

oh god, i remember my teen angst years. I started getting angsty around 10 (and some pre-angst before that). by junior high, when i got home from school, i'd go online and read fanfiction until my mom got home an hour later. I'd talk to her until i heard the garage door go up which meant my dad was home. i'd then grab my backpack, go into my room, lock the door, blast Blink 182 or Foo Fighters, and play video games until dinner was ready. I'd quickly grab my plate take it into my room, watch tv, and then do my homework, watch more tv, then go to bed round 1030 or 11...when i was really angsty, i'd blast Adam's Song on repeat and write in my journal how much life sucked and i wish i had never been born...i'm glad i grew out of that phase (in my 20s, mind you)

you couldn't pay me to go through that again

Teenagers struggle with their own issues, for certain. My son isn't that bad, different issues, but I'm glad you shared, thank you. It helps not feeling alone in this madness! I remember being a teenager too, but my circumstances were way different.

Back