Teaching On Glide

-- add me if you ladies wouldn't mind my slow ASL. I've unofficially completed level 1 through self study as well as some medical signing. Could certainly use the practice

Last edited:
I've been teaching someone using glide for about a month now. What a coincidence to come across this. My only issue with glide (& Snapchat for that matter) is that there are no clients for desktop computers like laptops…

When I'm working on the computer it is a huge hassle to have to deal with my phone, it interrupts flow. Wish more people would ask the developers of Glide/Snapchat to make their software available on more platforms (windows, mac, linux, ios, andriod, blackberry, windows phone etc)

I've been teaching someone using glide for about a month now. What a coincidence to come across this. My only issue with glide (& Snapchat for that matter) is that there are no clients for desktop computers like laptops…

When I'm working on the computer it is a huge hassle to have to deal with my phone, it interrupts flow. Wish more people would ask the developers of Glide/Snapchat to make their software available on more platforms (windows, mac, linux, ios, andriod, blackberry, windows phone etc)

Just like how it took Whatsapp a long time before they finally started offering a desktop client.

I use Glide all the time with my deaf friends. One problem with it that it uses up so much data!

I would like to practice my asl with you if at all possible.
I noticed a lot of people want to use Skype and I want to help people but I hate Skype because I feel suck. The two people would have to be on at the same time and have an alloted amount of time. But with glide people can respond when they feel like it and even rematch the videos if they didn't get a sign.

Does anyone else have a glide a? It is like snap chat and Skype had a baby. I think it would be a great way to help teach newer asl users. Just a thought.
Yes, what is your glide usrename ???
BTW I love your Christmas picture :)))
Mine is BCily .. HMU ;) I'm excited to meet you

I don't know how to find my glide info. But my name is mary bb on there....add me if u want

Hey so just a btw. I love adding people to my glide but I am a pregnant mother with 3 kids, a full time student, and work 64 hours a week at night so I most likely won't reply right away and me sending videos are slim. I added this info when I was a stay at home mom. But please don't be afraid to add me. I love chatting (typing) and I will sign back when I can.

Back