Teach/Talk to me in ASL over skype?

andreak

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been trying to teach myself ASL for quite a while now, but I would love to practice with someone who is deaf, hard of hearing or learning ASL like me. If you're interested and don't have high expectations, please, let me know :)

Hey, I recently have been trying to teach myself and I would love someone to sign with me or give me pointers. If you want to talk just reply. thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've been trying to teach myself ASL for quite a while now, but I would love to practice with someone who is deaf, hard of hearing or learning ASL like me. If you're interested and don't have high expectations, please, let me know :)
I used to Know ASL very well when I was younger because of my brother being deaf. However, you don't use it you lose it. So I have hired a privet tutor and need someone to practice with. I can teach you what my tutor teaches me if you like. If you are interested just let me know.

All of you on this post, what about learning Deaf Culture while you are learning ASL? You can not practice learning ASL without knowing about Deaf Culture. You have to go into Deaf Class to learn about fingerspelling, ASL and Deaf Culture (Deaf perspectives). :(

I am also learning asl, and my Skype is on my profile!! Call whenever, I'm never busy. I'm homeschooled and stuck at home most days and I would actually appreciate it!

Sent from my M470BSA using AllDeaf App mobile app

I would love to help you~!
just reply with preferably a facebook or skype name!

Hi lottlefawnchild

I am also learning asl, and my Skype is on my profile!! Call whenever, I'm never busy. I'm homeschooled and stuck at home most days and I would actually appreciate it!

Sent from my M470BSA using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi littlefawnchild Im 13, also homeschooled and learning sign language O sent you a friend request pm if you want to practice sign! :)

Back