Tba

Mister Potts

Reaction score
Hey, Aaron Potts here. I'm the unfortunate bastard that has been roommate with posts from hell for a while now.

Wow... I feel an overwhelming sense of pity for you. Please come in and have a drink on us o_O

My condolences. But on the bright side of things, you've found the PFH therapy group. We're here for you.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. It is really nice to meet you knowing now that you are the roommate of Post from Hell. Just hop in and have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Tell us a little bit about yourself...

... so far, all I know is that I can whup yo behind when it comes to xboxin'

AND that you like to be a human popsicle as a result of riding your bike in freezing temps :)

Be quiet, PFH. I wasn't sure if my ego could fit in this forums with yours.

We gotta get some xbox live going here at the apartment. THEN we'll see who's whopping who's behind... Haha. As for the riding in below zero conditions, I have my reasons as to why I do it... Like getting ice beards. Frigging badass! Seriously though, it isn't all that cold with the cycling clothes I have and the wattage I churn out so to keep myself warm...

I love cycling.

Anyhoo, about myself... Where do I start... Well, as mentioned above, I live with PFH and been hanging out with him for about two years, give or take. That's how I found out about alldeaf.com. I wasn't born deaf, but became profoundly deaf at 8 months due to meningitis. (Insert whole life story up from that point til now) Now I'm primarily a welder, mechanic secondary building firetrucks. I generally live in the moment and fancy myself as a sort of jack-of-all-trade-and-master-of-some.

P.S. I love cycling

So if this is too vague, go ahead and ask up.

Did I mention I love cycling?

Back