Tattoos?

Haha OK, you would probably make tons of money with Suicide Girls pin up type of stuff. Just saying lol.

I don't have enough tattoos to qualify being one of their models =P my hair is up to their standard though.

I agree, I get a lot of these nights lately. It sucks.

Massaged a cop today. He had a HUGE tat started with a lotus and some tribal looking design with on his pec, went over his shoulder and covered the upper left quarter of his back, there it was a fish. Very nice ink. Which also reminds of a firefighter I used to massage she was covered ink, had tts on her back, arms, and legs.

I'm just saying. ;)

you have admit kat in la ink is real cool bet cost bomb have her do it

you have admit kat in la ink is real cool bet cost bomb have her do it

def, in the world of tats you get what you pay for. The better artists def charge more, but since it's there forever you better off forking over a bit more cash ;) maybe not Kat level cash, unless you have large quantities of expendable cash......but you def want to get someone that charges what their worth.

I have many tattoos and I am always looking and planning my next one. Mushy, you have an excellent tattoo and it is an inspiration to me, thanks!

That first one has gone around and around Facebook the last few years. It's photoshopped, it's sweet but it's been fiddled with, that one with the Cheshire Cat was prob photoshopped as well. That much solid black like that.....it'd be pretty hard. I like the guys sleeve with the eye and rose, pretty damn awesome.

I thought this was awesome....

search

Or if it doesn't show
http://oticonmedical.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/lasting-support-breck-pipes-supports-son-with-ponto-tattoo/

You know, if we're not friends with you on Facebook we can't look at those right? Unless the settings for them are public.

Back