Tattoo

loveofwine said:
Not big enough? whoaaa... Well I am hoping to complete my tattoo section on my lower back and once that's completed, it'll be big...*telling myself - take it easy with tattoos*
Believe it or not... I live in NC.. I've notices that a bunch of females has huge ass tattoo, even bigger the one I posted on this thread... I need to find a picture the least one I like and I'll post it on here... you will know what Im coming from, it almost covers your whole back... But I dont think I want my whole back covered witha tattoo... I think it would look tacky on me. So thats why I really like the one I posted.... I printed it out so I can hang on to it....

Alot of teenagers think its' kewl to have tattoos and not have some considerations and etc.. but it seems that you did some serious thinkings and all.. :) Make sure you dont regret too
Sweetheart said:
Yeppers I got that tattoo when I was 15 years old, of course they do have Parent Permission between 14 to 17 years old but 18 years old, themselves to get one... ;)

I don't even want my entire back tattooed, not my style. I have seen it on the backs of women and men, it looks incredible becuase it tells a story. I love that! But not for me..

I don't want big tattoos just small cute tattoos heh

Cassbugs said:
Believe it or not... I live in NC.. I've notices that a bunch of females has huge ass tattoo, even bigger the one I posted on this thread... I need to find a picture the least one I like and I'll post it on here... you will know what Im coming from, it almost covers your whole back... But I dont think I want my whole back covered witha tattoo... I think it would look tacky on me. So thats why I really like the one I posted.... I printed it out so I can hang on to it....

Offtopic.. are you jewish? lol.. back on topic.. i plan to have another one on the hip..does it hurt bad?

loveofwine said:
Yes pain is not fun. I remember one of the worst pain I ever experience was getting the tattoo on my front, lower stomach right over my pelvis. As I was laying down, the needle was going against my pelvis bone. OY....

I hear ya. I once saw a girl not much younger than me with matching stars tattooed onto her temples and I couldn't help but wonder how she'd feel about those tattoos 30 years down the road.

FelixKat930 said:
Offtopic.. are you jewish? lol.. back on topic.. i plan to have another one on the hip..does it hurt bad?

NO I ain't Jewish. Why ask me that??? Having a tattoo on hip may or may not hurt. Depends on people. That tattoo on my lower hip, didn't hurt at all until that needle went over the bone. Just put a twig between your teeth and you'll be fine! heh

How old do you think she was?

Saline Eyes said:
I hear ya. I once saw a girl not much younger than me with matching stars tattooed onto her temples and I couldn't help but wonder how she'd feel about those tattoos 30 years down the road.

I am thinking about to put the tattoos:

NAAMHO.JPG

Behind of my right shoulder.

30087_Bronze_Native_Indian.jpg

That will be on right calf, but without that two persons and will have someone to paint that horse to be white/brown/black Native American Horse

img_dog_basset.jpg

That will be on my left calf, almost like that picture but A REAL PICTURE of my favorite dog, Luzy(basset hound).

Will show more of pics that I will like to having as tattoo ;)

Lol it is just alot of jewish people like myself says oy.. lol

loveofwine said:
NO I ain't Jewish. Why ask me that??? Having a tattoo on hip may or may not hurt. Depends on people. That tattoo on my lower hip, didn't hurt at all until that needle went over the bone. Just put a twig between your teeth and you'll be fine! heh

FelixKat930 said:

I dont know, I was planning to get something on my hip that is heart with my kids' name once when I have kids :giggle:

I like those! :)

Sweetheart said:

NAAMHO.JPG

That will be on right calf, but without that two persons and will have someone to paint that horse to be white/brown/black Native American Horse

img_dog_basset.jpg

That will be on my left calf, almost like that picture but A REAL PICTURE of my favorite dog, Luzy(basset hound).

Sweetheart said:

NAAMHO.JPG

img_dog_basset.jpg

WOW beauitful pictures!! I like the pup!!

FelixKat930 said:
Lol it is just alot of jewish people like myself says oy.. lol

OY? Oh yeah I did say that did I? I think it comes from watching and hearing a lot of people saying OY througout my life.. Sowwy..

Back