Taking the first step with a cheater BF...

Me Amore

Reaction score
Thank everyone who have given there advice regarding my issue trusting a cheater boyfriend...I really appreciate your advices, comments and help.

Right now I hae decided to take the first step...

Im not yet breaking up with him...But Im teaching myself to have some distance from him...

Im not gonna be the same "so good & caring gf" like before.
I dont demand...I dont ask...I dont argue...I dont make him feel guilty...and i wont care too much now.

If he really want me, just like all you said...he must earn my trust...right?
I will be the cool confident and smart woman which Im really is....And I know that if I dont come to him anymore for everything he'll worry alot...

So I'll let him understand the consequence of what he did...And its not all about him...its about me now...my rules...my game.

Inshaallah, I hope his mind will be brighthen up!

Please --- this sounds like a game - Dont fall into playing game - there is no win win situation in any mind game between a gal and guy such as this one. I got burnt quickly from playing games so I would not recommend this.

Last edited:
Agreeing with Gemma. I think it is better to break it off completely and move on. That's just my opinion. We don't want to see you getting hurt (again).

well should I say I did the trickies way n found out that he is still cheating with me through his email account. I just tried a guess password n it works. N was so shock to find everything the answer to all my question. Not only that, it not only involve 2 girls in this it's more than that. N I confirm the truth abet his character with his relatives. He was the exact opposite of what he normally show to me. His having this mental sickness of having dual personality. I was shock. But that helps me to accept the fact that by knowing that I was saved.

Well now I can say that CHEATER WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEATER, Its not a sickness or so...But ITS THE CHOICE they make. They just cant stop themselves of cheating at all. It runs to their veins...Like an addiction. Sick!!! Really Sick!!!

Believe me... You will get more hurtful later!! :(

Get a new life and meet new people!

I don't know but I'm really so sad now. The hurt is making me remember everything.I don't know what to do. Do I really make the right decision?

Being depressed isn't a good option, just dump him and move on. There is plenty of hot guys for you, just around the corner.

why I'm remembering d happy moment we have. I confused. But I can't be with him coz I can't trust him.still I'm hurt! I hate him but it hurts to remember everything we had togethere.

If you don't like to get hurt, ONE option for you, missus. LEAVE him

I already did. But now way I'm remembeing is web he was good to me.way if I made the wrong decision? But I can't stay with him cox I know he will cheat again. Can't trust him. Yet it hurts without him.

He is good to you? That's all you can think. Not a good idea, doesn't matter if he is still worth your time, NO WAY. LEAVE him, no matter what. He has suffered the consquences.

I don't know how to start moving on. I am crying until now. I want to be angry n shout cox I can't let go of the hurt inside me.I always remember him.

Sweety, it always happens that way when u break up with someone you love.....WHAT ABOUT YOUR PRIDE?!! Do you have any? He cheated on u twice and u took him back. You must not allow anyone to hurt u that way. You trusted him and he betrayed u twice. What make u think this time around is going to be any different. When he goes out, u will be thinkin about what he is doing...it will make u paranoid and it's not healthy. Do u want to be in a relationship like that?
I think it's best you leave him. Cut off all contacts with him. You will cry for days and weeks, but keep in mind that the bigger picture matters, that is YOU. You need someone better.
If it was meant to be it would be, time will tell. Been there done that a thousands times. Time heals all wounds. Good luck!!

BTW there are many other fellas out there. They may even be better looking, will treat u better, honor and respect you. Give yourself the opportunity to meet them.

Please --- this sounds like a game - Dont fall into playing game - there is no win win situation in any mind game between a gal and guy such as this one. I got burnt quickly from playing games so I would not recommend this.
I second that.

Well now I can say that CHEATER WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEATER, Its not a sickness or so...But ITS THE CHOICE they make. They just cant stop themselves of cheating at all. It runs to their veins...Like an addiction. Sick!!! Really Sick!!!
right

I don't know how to start moving on. I am crying until now. I want to be angry n shout cox I can't let go of the hurt inside me.I always remember him.

yes yes.... it's better to cry and feeling hurt about this than getting hurt again when he cheat again cuz if it happens again - the hurt is worse. much worse. So you're doing yourself a favor by moving on and you've had your fun moment with him. time to move on and have another fun moment with somebody else different.

This is one of first phase of a break up. It is normal for you to feel what you're feeling. I was, too, feeling the same way you are feeling right now. Yeah, things and places may remind you of him but u know, If you were to pack up all his stuffs and put it in a box - that can also help you give the process to know that you are giving yourself a chance to do for the better.

It's all right to cry your eyes out. If you need to shout out, SHOUT! If you want to feel the need to throw things, throw it. It is a process where you are able to vent out what you are feeling.

You should not be beating yourself over him. No man should not be worth your tears at all. You have a lot to live for and you have a lot to deserve for. You just are not realizing it right now because your mindset is focused on him. Once you have a different game of a "mindset", it will be totally different for you. :)

Back