TagDeaf thread

www.TagDeaf.com is back! Register your free account and play around with the new system.

If you have any questions, post here or email directly to webmaster(at)tagdeaf.com

Enjoy!

Relax, SGG !! And chill out...If you've got a problem, then take it to PM (personal message). ....Insults and getting "mad" are not gonna help anything.

Ha me insult him ?? What did I say " I said he might lying ?? " Insult ?? and Now its Back TD ha nice try :P

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Well - I got the email about it. I am obviously a member, however, I haven't been there much. Think I have 3 or 4 friends, but with so much going on, I forget.

hi

www.TagDeaf.com is back! Register your free account and play around with the new system.

If you have any questions, post here or email directly to webmaster(at)tagdeaf.com

Enjoy!

hi my email and passwords are not work how creative me ?
they said my email need verify ?
I am frustrated please help !

they said email is invalid and cannot be used ?

A word of caution; when you sign up, there is a box that asks for your "real name." Whatever you type into that box will be your screen name. Better to use your preferred screen name in that box, so your real name remains private.

Ouch try ask Pema in FB maybe he can help you he pro :D anyway I can't go TD cuz Alex bloc me IP address oh well have fun up there ;) Bye :wave:

Try again. Make sure the email address you use does not have spelling errors. My guess is that there is a wrong letter or you used comma instead of period.

I just signed up. It is DarkCougar555 but you can see my nickname is Jessy. :wave:

Reminder to all Yahoo users who signed up Tagdeaf.com. Some people telling me they never got an confirmation email from Tagdeaf.com. They are probably in your SPAM folder, usually email address "null@yahoo.com" so go check your SPAM folder to be sure it is there. If you requested Tagdeaf to resend confirmation email. If you see two or more emails from TD be sure to use the most recent email from TD. Many older messages from Tagdeaf's confirmation message are invalid. so use the most recent message first

relax guys. Look I dont know alex, or the REAL reason for shutdown of TD, but I am sure its a financial issue or technical issue to bring it back. perhaps the numbers for TD being hit by viewers was not high enough prompted the shutdown or something like that. In todays economy, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ahhhh! The words of a thoughtful man. Thank you, all the hysteria isn't helping Alex. I can imagine he is under alot of pressure and Hey He Does Have a Life, ya know. laughing. anyway, radioman, I have seen a few of your posts, and i like them..This economy is touching us all in some way and Alex is a businessman. I am respectful and "wowed" by all Alex does already.
Maybe we could be friends radioman..smile..you like tall blonds, who are not afraid to speak their mind? laughing...Peace to you, my friend.M♥♥♥

Reminder to all Yahoo users who signed up Tagdeaf.com. Some people telling me they never got an confirmation email from Tagdeaf.com. They are probably in your SPAM folder, usually email address "null@yahoo.com" so go check your SPAM folder to be sure it is there. If you requested Tagdeaf to resend confirmation email. If you see two or more emails from TD be sure to use the most recent email from TD. Many older messages from Tagdeaf's confirmation message are invalid. so use the most recent message first
Hi, PEMA,
Yes, it holds true about our possibilities of receiving our user name/password confirmations in 'SPAM' mail category from Alex & his staff within 24 hours.

Be sure to check your mail in your 'SPAM' category. Pay an attention to your confirmation email from Alex regarding the 2nd newer TagDeaf website.

I keep my same old user name as usual but in lower-case letters.

See you guys/gals there.

Alex, I wanted to thank you for your reconsideration of putting TagDeaf website back on once again.

I guess I would just have to relearn and adjust to your 2nd newer website.

It appeared to me it may take you a lot of hard efforts by your figuring out how to solve some website complications in some areas.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Alex.

whoot I am very happy Thank big Alex development, awesome bless God Alex,

nice kind of Alex is fix improve update succesfullly i am sign up

who is my friends interesting you :D

Thumb up hive rock Tagdeaf :D

Alex , Thank u for getting Tagdeaf back !! I am so happy to see it back ! Many thanks again for allowing us to join yur new Tagdeaf. It's good to be back !

I guess maybe old message ? I had 9 or 10 left
I don't know

TD looks very cool, much better then before. looks like
I'll be there more often now. Kudos to alex for making it happen. he must be pretty busy revising the site.:cool2::ty:

TD looks very cool, much better then before. looks like
I'll be there more often now. Kudos to alex for making it happen. he must be pretty busy revising the site.:cool2::ty:

Yeah...the more I log on...the easier it gets! Kinda' reminds me of FB (a little)...

And I haven't conveyed my "Thank You" to Alex, so I'm doing it now!...It's great to have 2 sites to go back and forth onto!...

Yeah...the more I log on...the easier it gets! Kinda' reminds me of FB (a little)...

And I haven't conveyed my "Thank You" to Alex, so I'm doing it now!...It's great to have 2 sites to go back and forth onto!...

Not that easy for me. I still haven't figured out how to make my birth year not show.

Although everybody already knew I was not young. :hmm:

Back