TagDeaf thread

Guess who is gonna be the 1st person to log on at the new TD when it opens?

I dunno who will get in first. It is like Black Friday lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEokUVnVWe4"]YouTube - Circuit City #3157 - Black Friday Door Open[/ame]

I got e-mail from my step-son yesterday. He threat me. OH, Sheesh! :roll: He and his wife need to grow up.

I got e-mail from my step-son yesterday. He threat me. OH, Sheesh! :roll: He and his wife need to grow up.

I am agree with you ,oh no hope ingored them and keep away, hope you are ok and pray for you hug

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have "heard" you and I'm working on getting TD back! Give me a few days and I'll give ya an update here, so keep checking back! :)

Thanks.

Jeez you said give me few days but now its 2 WEEKS ?????? Come on Boss it looks like TD member getting falling apart like losing sister and brother up there very sad :tears:

Just letting you guys know that I have emailed Alex tonight to ask him what is going on with TD, hoping he will get back to me as soon as he can. I am really happy to see that many of you are so excited for the return :)

AND SGG, I saw what you said.. I work and have school, I do, do other things than watch over everyone on the net. I just like giving you a hard time ;)
Hey good evening CBE :wave: any new what Alex said to you about TD coming back it's been 2 weeks so far 13 days since he said give me few days :ugh:

Hey good evening CBE :wave: any new what Alex said to you about TD coming back it's been 2 weeks so far 13 days since he said give me few days :ugh:

it was last time he said jan 19 2011 to give it few day :hmm: just going have be more patient it best we got :)

relax guys. Look I dont know alex, or the REAL reason for shutdown of TD, but I am sure its a financial issue or technical issue to bring it back. perhaps the numbers for TD being hit by viewers was not high enough prompted the shutdown or something like that. In todays economy, I wouldn't be surprised.

That's you ArkieGal?

Why did he threaten you? That's creepy.

Yes, It is me, ArkieGal. I asked Alex to remove my old screen name and put my new screen name "sunflowergal" here.

I am going to send you message in your private message.

Bottesini, I tried to send you a message in your private message but your profile is blocked.

Back