TagDeaf thread

There is only one person that will let you know. When he decides, it will be posted here somewhere.

Yeah... it will take a quite while time... *waiting* *fingers tapping*

Today I am fine now than sick is terrible at 3 or 4 days, I am glad of VICK (green) help me fast for Night time only. Great..
I notice to many emotion message here, I can't found to many emotion for face and hugs, etc... I don't remember website but I lost website from Tagdeaf oh well.. do not worried about this. Have a great day!!

hard for me how to I copy and paste to picture of Tagdeaf here?? I can't website and just picture that all. I like better to easy to the forum at tagdeaf than hard for me here.. if not then forget it...

Geeeeez ....nothing yet LOL any way i going out to shopping today finally it getting less snow hope it wipe them out hee hee Sooooo you all have nice weekend just in case i check in hahahaha still waiting for TagDeaf wow longer than i thought oh wellllll (Be patient) hope soon ... well off to go craft store to get me few thing to make Tribal Fusion belt LOL Have a Goooood 1 :) :wave:

Hello everyone ! :wave: Still waiting for Tagdeaf ..... Oh well ... Here is 62 degrees outside wow so nice to be outside !! feel like spring is here . I hope u all have a wonderful weekend and here 's my hug:grouphug:

Just made a very big pan of Fudge Brownies.....Get in line everybody!....

Am thinking of Valentine's Day...would be a good opening date for TD??

Wonder what SGG is up to?...Bet he is watching "Lingerie Football" today, as we are! My boys are going crazy! It's being played here where I live...those girls are tough!

I am bored but patient back to tagdeaf soon.. I am bored at my computer nothing just facebook and few website oh well.

Hope be patient slow TD coming lot of hard work change improve update strong focus update! :D

I was watching the dvd movie last night. It was good movie. We went to church this morning and we went out to eat at KFC then we came home. We relax at home. :)

Beautiful Sunday day here....it's getting late evening and cooler, tho'....Hurry Spring!...We just ate dinner, so spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking. Found out that my Doggie loves Pork Chops so much, she tried to steal mine!

Here is a Lovely Sunday it's getting evening but so cold ... Hopeful warm weather get here soon so every one can get out without lock inside their home is getting to bored ..... i sitting here uncommon to think any thing and don't have better thing to do Only just listen what your though have to say ....Smile.

Don't let the Blue Monday get you Tomorrow lol
Have a Lovely Evening :) :wave:

Hello everyone ! :wave: Still waiting for Tagdeaf ..... Oh well ... Here is 62 degrees outside wow so nice to be outside !! feel like spring is here . I hope u all have a wonderful weekend and here 's my hug:grouphug:

too me yes wonderful day and still waiting sigh big hug

Back