TagDeaf thread

Yeah she pissed at you she told me you stolen her tsk tsk did you ask her " Can I copy your animated PLEASE ? Did you ?? Guess not tsk tsk LOL JK " :giggle:

lol I think it came from email but I don't remember who. I got many friend's emails. Anyone can save picture if they want. That image is still all over on the internet even Google Images too. Who ever is "She", If "she doesnt want me to save the picture. "She" forgot to put no right click protect (wont work to save picture) so I assume it is public picture :) I would never put any real face pictures or some real photos that is not belong to me posting here. If I did, I would probably get badly brawl from someone. When someone brawling me, my hair will blow away and I will have few hair left on my head LOL :giggle:

Pema, your animated picture is really cute. Little kitten slap puppy's head hard and make puppy mad. Puppy tried chase little kitten. I think that is funny. :lol:

Hi Hoya !! This is me Sweetfairy from Tagdeaf ... Good to see u here ! I am so excited to hear Tagdeaf will be back soon , Yay!
:wave:
Hello I am glad of you are here. Yes, I know who are you from Tagdeaf. same me too I will be exciting back to Tagdeaf soon. big smile. hugs.

lol I think it came from email but I don't remember who. I got many friend's emails. Anyone can save picture if they want. That image is still all over on the internet even Google Images too. Who ever is "She", If "she doesnt want me to save the picture. "She" forgot to put no right click protect (wont work to save picture) so I assume it is public picture :) I would never put any real face pictures or some real photos that is not belong to me posting here. If I did, I would probably get badly brawl from someone. When someone brawling me, my hair will blow away and I will have few hair left on my head LOL :giggle:
Ha that person who asking you for help about her computer plms that's her I am sure you get it by now :lol:

You mean that's not really you in the pix, PEMA??....Was wondering why you were wearing that purple wig....did ur hair blow all away?

Don't kill me!......:giggle:

And what's the "prize" for the 1st Person to come to TD ??....Bet you'll have one hand on the "Ban" button...and one on the "Accept" button....and both hands on the "Come back another day" button.....and your foot on the button that says ...."What do you think, Spelchek"?....

Back