TagDeaf thread

Sorry you're sick.....and I think Alex will announce the date of opening here at AD....so we all have to be patient.
Yes, Medicine will help me get better soon. I hate sick..

I think better to decide to New Hoya and not need Hoya1991 at tagdeaf soon. I will looking to better to beautiful black lab dog at background profile and picture and not need to red rose. (Black lab dog passed away at August 4th 2004) I miss his name is Hoya. I remember history about I love Hoya so much :)..) ( if same old tagdeaf, I accept to Hoya1991 and red rose at tagdeaf, wait to see)... See you there soon, Have a great day.

Last edited:
I think better to decide to New Hoya and not need Hoya1991 at tagdeaf soon. I will looking to better to beautiful black lab dog at background profile and picture and not need to red rose. (Black lab dog passed away at August 4th 2004) I miss his name is Hoya. I remember history about I love Hoya so much :)..) ( if same old tagdeaf, I accept to Hoya1991 and red rose at tagdeaf, wait to see)... See you there soon, Have a great day.

HI ... now i know who you are i have see your name on Tagdeaf (Hoya1991) nice see you again hope tagdeaf be back soon :fingersx: good to know you :wave: Bye.

Ive been a member of Td since 07, used to be known as Ladybutterfly then to this sn. Over the years ive watched drama happened and disappeared....mainly due to the credits of Pema and Spelcheck.

I know its not an easy job for Pema and Spelcheck as im a Admin of another site but you guys did a good job.

:giggle: :giggle: Silly me!...I tried to log on at TD before going to bed...

:slap:...."maybe" by this weekend??....ahh....wonder "what" the Mods are gonna give the 1st person to log on to TD ???...A prize?....

:giggle: :giggle: Silly me!...I tried to log on at TD before going to bed...

:slap:...."maybe" by this weekend??....ahh....wonder "what" the Mods are gonna give the 1st person to log on to TD ???...A prize?....

:hmm: If so, I am right on that!

It is getting improving now. With 3 TD moderators (CBE, Spelchek and me) are easily to stop the fighting there. Without moderators there, things would be out of control for a long time. I thanked to Alex for hire a moderator on that site to take care on some annoying users

Hope to see things are much improve on the next Tagdeaf site.

Hey Pema I love that picture of cat and dog ! LOL It made me smile !! Yea me too I cant wait for Tagdeaf to come back !! Still waiting patiently .............

:wave:

Hi Hoya !! This is me Sweetfairy from Tagdeaf ... Good to see u here ! I am so excited to hear Tagdeaf will be back soon , Yay!

Just letting you guys know that I have emailed Alex tonight to ask him what is going on with TD, hoping he will get back to me as soon as he can. I am really happy to see that many of you are so excited for the return :)

AND SGG, I saw what you said.. I work and have school, I do, do other things than watch over everyone on the net. I just like giving you a hard time ;)

Yes I am member of Tagdeaf for a long time and all the MODS did a great job taking care of that site and there was no dramas and bullies there . Candybrowneyes and Spelchek and Pema did wonderful job . Tagdeaf is a wonderful site to visit and I made so many wonderful friends there .

Just letting you guys know that I have emailed Alex tonight to ask him what is going on with TD, hoping he will get back to me as soon as he can. I am really happy to see that many of you are so excited for the return :)

AND SGG, I saw what you said.. I work and have school, I do, do other things than watch over everyone on the net. I just like giving you a hard time ;)

OOPS my mistaken SORRY let me know what Alex said and I and other TD member been waiting for him to say its " GRAND OPENING " let me know :ty:

Hey Pema I love that picture of cat and dog ! LOL It made me smile !! Yea me too I cant wait for Tagdeaf to come back !! Still waiting patiently .............

Yeah I loved that animated picture I got from someone few days ago

I can't wait till GRAND OPENING " let me know big hugs I still miss all member and tagdeaf

Yeah I loved that animated picture I got from someone few days ago

Yeah she pissed at you she told me you stolen her tsk tsk did you ask her " Can I copy your animated PLEASE ? Did you ?? Guess not tsk tsk LOL JK " :giggle:

Back