TagDeaf thread

Alex, Please do reconsider saving TagDeaf site. I do think TagDeaf was a lot easier & fun with entertainments for many of us, TD members, including myself.
Like SGG said, I beg you, Alex, with your serious reconsideration.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

okay- curiosity got my tongue- WHY was it shutdown? can anybody educate me?

Alex, please think about to get TagDeaf back. I can see lot of people miss it very much. I do like TagDeaf better than here. It has lot easy to use than here. I beg you to bring it back. If you can't, you could have sold it to someone to have them hosting that site. Since you said you don't have time moderating the site. Moderators like me are always there daily to keep the site clean for you. Other moderators are doing great job also.

It is lifeless without TagDeaf

So please, please, please ?

animated_begging_dog_with_leash.gif
bullbeg.gif
funny_1525.jpg
862215.jpg

okay- curiosity got my tongue- WHY was it shutdown? can anybody educate me?

He didn't have time to moderate it. That is all I see his message on Tagdeaf site a few days ago. He could transferring his site to someone else if he doesn't want it.

Yeah, LOL I don't know how to emotion LOL

use the "Insert Image" button from any reply forum
imageinsert.jpg
and enter the image URL (or upload one of your picture like photobucket,etc ) and enter the image URL and click OK.

I don't care of that site. I don't have friends in there to talk anymore but only on other site I do. I don't use Tagdeaf anymore.

TAG DEAF offically CLOSED its site over the weekend Moon, what other site are U talking about, I am always curious about other sites for the deaf to go and socialize :)

Alex, please think about to get TagDeaf back. I can see lot of people miss it very much. I do like TagDeaf better than here. It has lot easy to use than here. I beg you to bring it back. If you can't, you could have sold it to someone to have them hosting that site. Since you said you don't have time moderating the site. Moderators like me are always there daily to keep the site clean for you. Other moderators are doing great job also.

It is lifeless without TagDeaf

So please, please, please ?

animated_begging_dog_with_leash.gif
bullbeg.gif
funny_1525.jpg
862215.jpg

I second this too ! PLease!!!!!!!! I miss Tagdeaf !!!

Hey guys, I have "heard" you and I'm working on getting TD back! Give me a few days and I'll give ya an update here, so keep checking back! :)

Thanks.

Well that's good news from Alex. I will try to check on it when it opens. When I went there before , there were lots of rude people and constant flirtatious messages.

Must have been before CBE cleaned it out.

Well that's good news from Alex. I will try to check on it when it opens. When I went there before , there were lots of rude people and constant flirtatious messages.

Must have been before CBE cleaned it out.

Yup I remember that. Things got under control. Thanks to CBE to take care of that.

Hey guys, I have "heard" you and I'm working on getting TD back! Give me a few days and I'll give ya an update here, so keep checking back! :)

Thanks.
Thank you sir! I look forward to putting the stripes back on my sleeve!

WOW!....Wonderful News....Many, many Thanks to Alex, I'm sure all the members will appreciate it...Time for a Celebration!!!

:kiss::cheers: :h5:

Thanks.

You have made quite a few people happy Alex:D..if u bring it back, will it mean we have to start with a clean slate, re join ??
:ty::ty::ty: from the long time members of Tag Deaf :aw:

Thanks.
I am very happy and Thank you so much

Back