TagDeaf thread

well - I think AD is a nice site. there is an another forum I belong to that is hearing and its uses exact same software AD uses. however, I can understand why its a bit confusing at AD when I compare how its organized here and there. I'm sorry to say , but tagdeaf doesnt seem to be my style so to speak.
YOU CRACKED ME UP DID YOU READ MY MSG HERE ON FIRST PAGE ?? MAYBE YOU DIDN'T READ VERY CAREFULLY ?? LET ME COPY THERE AND PASTE HERE FOR YOU READ VERY SLOW HOPE YOU WILL GET IT AND REMEMBER I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU TO GO THERE NO I AM TALKING ABOUT OTHER TD MEMBER WHO JOINED THERE AND LEARNED ALOTS READ BELOW .... ( IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ITS YOUR PLMS )

Originally Posted by skulldragon60 View Post
Good morning I am here I see TD still there I hope Alex might change mind anyway I wanted to tell you about here AD it was kinda boring because this site its like a smart people advance high class than TD and those some TD member who weren't smart and some of them doesn't understand here just remember some of you had smart in your brain and some of other TD member who had not smart not same as you here .... TD member had learned from some other TD member helped them who solve plms etc hard to explain and also TD has livechat and shoutbox they had more friend than here and this TD helped some TD member getting improved the better typing on blog or forum just like Nita who she was the one had so many problem she been so suffer thru her life which very sad to see her some of TD member helped her and she become success little don't you see it those TD just like ahhhh amazing helped with new friend better situation so that's all I am saying here so show Alex this ok saywhatkids aka spel oh yes also sometime you can be in AZZ

Sometimes, people like to ignore the obvious. Moderating does not pay. It is boring. You end up trying to referee between members. You need to be impartial. And sometimes, people don't agree with your decisions. Case in point, the quote above...:giggle:
:roll: I know I can be an AZZ true sometime I do make mistake but not the other as remmy that TD not a religion site you know what I mean woman's azz animated :giggle: but I know it's your job to keep clean TD and I am proud of you and also sure miss you there and I hope Alex will change mind and get new upgrade it's what I heard oh well hey ALEX PLS HAVE TD COME BACK I BEG YOU :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SD60 and nitaw, are you able to find where is cp (control panel) ?

see pic where is cp

13840101.jpg

Back