Sxyporkie!!!!!!!

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry, I spelled wrong. It is sxyporkie. opps I tried call her at vp. I am worrying about her. Do you know about her? anyone?

Last edited:
!?!!?!? what's happening? who is Sxypokie?

sorry, I spelled wrong. It is sxyporkie. opps I tried call her at vp. I am worrying about her. Do you know about her? anyone?

I don't know what going on with her right now since she haven't online that much lately and have you try vp her again??

I don't really know sxyporkie. What about her other friends if you know who?

Do you know the town she lives in and her real name? Maybe you can contact someone there.

Do you know the town she lives in and her real name? Maybe you can contact someone there.

She is from Calif but dunno her's real name maybe few ppl know her?? since i remma She was did post in here said that she is already have cancer

I don't know Skyporkie that well, but I hope she is alright.

Speak with WhiteWolves64 - I think he knows her personally.

I know her name is but i have to ask her permission to given out her name here... but i haven't heard from her lately yet.... Let me check on her IM to see if she is alright or not.... Be right back in a bit while okay....

I am back.... Nothing heard from her recently as i tried to IM her ---- nothing so far yet! SIGH!!!!

She is from Calif but dunno her's real name maybe few ppl know her?? since i remma She was did post in here said that she is already have cancer

ohh i dont know that she have cancer.. i hope that she is doing ok up there..

TB, SexyPorkie is located in California and WhiteWolves64 is in the same region.

I believe SxyPorkie live in Southern Cali., not in Northern Cali.

I don't know her personally, but I had seen her around in another state where we both used to live.

I pray that she is OK.

I know her real name. I tried hold of her. I am concerning about her. I hope that she is okay. She and I are very good friend. I only have her vp phone number and email.

I just fixed up the title "Sxyporkie".

I hope she's doing ok. Hopefully there is someone who knows her in real life could find out what's happening with Sxyporkie.

Back