Switched at birth

Shoshana

Reaction score
I LOVE this new TV show! A lot of signing and Deaf Culture! Who else loves this show?!

I like it, but it has that abc family writing....which means there's just drama between characters because of love interests. (I can't stand secret life) Bay is almost annoyingly selfish as well. It keeps me interested because it is a new storyline (to me) and I like to see how much signing I can understand. Not much, but it's nice to recognize some of them. :)

No problem. But keep that in mind, it's only an opinion. You don't have to do that if you don't want to.

How about you looking into DeafTv.com? You might be interest in learning some of the ASL or other foreign sign language films from other countries including USA and Canada. Most of the other ASL films are from USA which I could not get them like Celebrity Apprentice or Switched at birth as I am in Canada. They only do that in USA if you are in USA. I hope you like looking at the films and Joey might like looking at them too. Have fun!
:thumb:

keep going learn it sign language you enjoy fun watch deaf tv is very awesome impressive! cool!

How about you looking into DeafTv.com? You might be interest in learning some of the ASL or other foreign sign language films from other countries including USA and Canada. Most of the other ASL films are from USA which I could not get them like Celebrity Apprentice or Switched at birth as I am in Canada. They only do that in USA if you are in USA. I hope you like looking at the films and Joey might like looking at them too. Have fun!
:thumb:

Actually, I never go there. I googled it and went some sites. But I will try it now.

I'm watching it soon. :)

It doesn't look terrible to me. I enjoy that show.

I think it's great, and is doing a great thing for the Deaf community. All the haters can go hate in their little hatey holes.

I'm watching it soon. :)

It doesn't look terrible to me. I enjoy that show.

I think it's great, and is doing a great thing for the Deaf community. All the haters can go hate in their little hatey holes.

The writing and storylines have been getting progressively worse. I'm giving it about two more episodes to see if they redeem themselves, but it's not terribly enjoyable to watch whiny snobby brats stomp their feet because of overly contrived love tetrahedra.

The writing and storylines have been getting progressively worse. I'm giving it about two more episodes to see if they redeem themselves, but it's not terribly enjoyable to watch whiny snobby brats stomp their feet because of overly contrived love tetrahedra.

Bay annoys me the most... The whole thing with Liam? Get over it, girl! Let Daphne date whoever she wants! And Emmett, grow a pair of balls!

Bay annoys me the most... The whole thing with Liam? Get over it, girl! Let Daphne date whoever she wants! And Emmett, grow a pair of balls!

Yeah. I have to remind myself that the target audience for this show is half my age, but the whole plot is still just annoying at this point.

Back