Swinging (partner swapping)

Playground_swings.jpg

This is the only kind of swinging I ever did !

Well, should not, my opinion because when u trying to swap and our hearts will be confuse after swapped also possible cause relationship problem like short term.

Example: Someone offer give a soft drink of coke can to a person that never try taste because the person always drink Pepsi so he drink Coke...he said Coke taste better then end Pepsi.... though

It hard for you control your feeling. If you can then your risk lol.. :)

It was my understanding that "swinging" requires couples, not singles. That is, someone has to have a partner with which to make the "swap."

Don't know reb never tried it or intend to....
We get something called doggin that awful trying to stop it

It was my understanding that "swinging" requires couples, not singles. That is, someone has to have a partner with which to make the "swap."

Don't know reb never tried it or intend to....:)
We get something called doggin that awful trying to stop it

I can't share to save my life, so no way in hell is anyone else sleeping with my husband

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

No way. I could trade a chick and get a dude in return. Nope. :D

That different you don't swap chick for dude it wife for wife or dude for dude but usually wife for wife.unless you those dreadful doggers and you swap anything.

That different you don't swap chick for dude it wife for wife or dude for dude but usually wife for wife.unless you those dreadful doggers and you swap anything.

Whew. I don't like surprises. :D

Well, should not, my opinion because when u trying to swap and our hearts will be confuse after swapped also possible cause relationship problem like short term.

Example: Someone offer give a soft drink of coke can to a person that never try taste because the person always drink Pepsi so he drink Coke...he said Coke taste better then end Pepsi.... though

It hard for you control your feeling. If you can then your risk lol.. :)

*nods* Yeah, there might be SOME people who might be able to handle something like this.....but I seriously doubt most people would. It's too hard emotionally. People get jealous, and hurt.

*nods* Yeah, there might be SOME people who might be able to handle something like this.....but I seriously doubt most people would. It's too hard emotionally. People get jealous, and hurt.

look up polyamory... it's multiple love with open communication and honesty... different than swinging... swinging is swapping partners...

look up polyamory... it's multiple love with open communication and honesty... different than swinging... swinging is swapping partners...
Still a lot of the same problems. I'm not saying that polyamory never works out. But it just seems like polyamory is just an excuse to get as much sex as possible. People gush about how well it works out....but there are usually a lot of issues and downsides.

I know two Deaf couples were swingers in the past plus a Deaf guy who is in polyamory. It is not for me, no thanks.

I thought my first swing photo was gone and reposted it and I can't edit second one to delete it. There is no 'edit' button.

A friend of mine was into swinging when married to his first wife, it didn't end well!

I thought my first swing photo was gone and reposted it and I can't edit second one to delete it. There is no 'edit' button.

I have found the edit button to be right next to the Report button in lower left corner.

Back