Swinging (partner swapping)

There must be a time limit on editing because my post from yesterday has no edit showing.
I was thinking this too, I think we had a longer time to edit posts before. I will have to really proofread my posts b/c auto spellcheck will mess
with what you post . like 'stair' for star and I end posting 'Stair of David ' when I wanted Star of David .

No news no reply oooohhhhhh maybe no comment mmmm ok fair enough

Look at the date of the thread. You kinda resurrected a four year old thread. And I cannot help you find your partners, because I disagree with swinging lifestyle and I don't live in UK. Just use your hand or go to Amsterdam to relieve your needs.

Last edited:
I have known people who have done this. One was my aunt and uncle and it worked fine for them. Another was a friend and it ruined their marriage. I also tried the open mind concept and let's just say my emotions got in the way of that. I dont think it is a good idea but hey to each their own is my motto.

Look at the date of the thread. You kinda resurrected a four year old thread.

Yep, common problem with using forum... some new members either don't realize they dug up buried threads and/or they ignore the date of the post/thread.

Yep, common problem with using forum... some new members either don't realize they dug up buried threads and/or they ignore the date of the post/thread.

Maybe there is a way to make the date stand out?

I have known people who have done this. One was my aunt and uncle and it worked fine for them. Another was a friend and it ruined their marriage. I also tried the open mind concept and let's just say my emotions got in the way of that. I dont think it is a good idea but hey to each their own is my motto.

Are your uncle and aunt married the whole time? I know a couple of them and the result went too sour. This husband and his wife decided to have a threesome with a guy friend. Husband happens to be um, well endowed. The guy isn't. After the threesome act was over, the wife was more impressed with the guy because it was 'intense'. Husband started to worry that she may leave him for that guy. I have no idea what happened to them later. Think they got divorced.

Are your uncle and aunt married the whole time? I know a couple of them and the result went too sour. This husband and his wife decided to have a threesome with a guy friend. Husband happens to be um, well endowed. The guy isn't. After the threesome act was over, the wife was more impressed with the guy because it was 'intense'. Husband started to worry that she may leave him for that guy. I have no idea what happened to them later. Think they got divorced.

Yes my aunt and uncle were married and it worked out fine for them. They were married for over 30 years before he died, she died a short few years after him. I think it can work for those who arent jealous and have a very strong marriage.

Has anyone here gone swinging? My friend told me about someone she met talking about a club in the city nearby. I did research, and there is a decent community out there.

There was actually a group of Deaf/HoH swingers for an event last summer. Hearing people were allowed, but only if they signed, so there wouldn't be a language barrier.

My fiancé is Deaf and I'm hearing. If we were ever to give this lifestyle a try, I think having people involved at least having some signing ability would be preferable, or to have the other couple be Deaf/HoH.

What do you think of swinging? Would you/your partner ever try it?
I’m finding struggle…. I even ask Rosie Kay for swinger guide and I thought she was going to train me but yet I think I waste of money for not able to teach me how to guide. Is there deaf swinger club around ?? Much appreciated your help. ❤️

Swinging and polyamory are different. Swapping couple are good to enjoy for moment. Most swappers ARE not attached string. They are for sexual adventure with no expectation and emotion involving. I understand most deaf community have problem is to not exposed to be accessible to society like hearing people do.

Polyamory is sharing love and sexual relationship with someone who respect couple expectation and commitment without jealousy and fear. Most monogamous couples prefer traditional and closed relationships and some of them have trust issues and fears if they try different sexual world.

Cheers

Back