Swimming with CI...

Cheetah is correct. Though I became bilateral DEAF since December 20, 2006 and do have an Implant-I do go swimming almost 7 days a week. I would NOT consider AB Neptune. I understand one must disconnect after swimming to dry out. To me being able to hear music while swimming is meaningless.

There was no change in swimming since 5 years ago.

I have received info from Advanced Bionics re: Neptune and duly advised them of the above- no comment from them. Still pleased with my Harmony.

Deafness is not a valid excuse here...

course not ;) just new for me, still getting used to things and yes i admit I shouldn't let it bother me, still does. and any technology that let's us do what we love and hear too is a plus IMO.

Could that waterproof CI be worn while skiing? That would be great.

That would be a very foolish idea to water-ski with CI on. Beside - skier uses hand gestures, not talking. How can skier talks to those in boat with all these noise? and why would he be talking? lol

course not ;) just new for me, still getting used to things and yes i admit I shouldn't let it bother me, still does. and any technology that let's us do what we love and hear too is a plus IMO.

Late deaf? I am the only psychic here.

You should make an introduction thread.

Back