Sushi/Salmon~

I love sushi. I love any seafood. I cook it all the time at home. I really love to steam muscles and put them in garlic butter sauce!!! YUMMY

Nope, I haven't. I have heard it's good but I haven't gone there. I have gone to a chinese buffet that have sushi up in Shoreline and the small restaurant on broadway (forgot name of it). I have had some sushi that you buy from the store, costco has the best ones. I would like to make my own sushi, it'd be a fun experiment.

Oh you should try it! It's awesome to see how they prepare it.

PLUS they are Deaf friendly! A well known Deaf woman goes there all the time!

I suggest going there and try their red-bean ice cream. That was good!

Babyblue writes:
I like the medium rare tuna. But not totally raw. I absolutely love Fried Calamari

I have tried other sushi. It is O.K. but my favorite is Oysters!!!

Fried calamari with Thai sauce is awesome! Thank goodness I live around the corner from Oysterville. :lol:

How much do some of you pay for seafood?

I like fish, but sushi just seems.............I dunno not too filling and too TrEnDy.......like it almost seems like the only reason people like it is b/c its Japanese.

Oh and I LOVE salmon. Its my favorite food ever...........My absolute favorite form of it, is lox which is smoked salmon. I always get that for breakfast when i visit my sister in NYC.

I have tried sushi and loved them especially the one with avacado in it. I have tried Salmon sushi, and few others. I dont know if I did tried Eel sushi and others but i did tried Dragon fingers. I found out dragon fingers is really fried Eel. to my surprise it was a bit spicy but delicious. My son loved dragon fingers. I told him what it was and he freaked out after hearing it was eel.. hahaah~!

I love salmon.. especially salmon patty.. Yummy! its delicious! :)

Byrdie714;906734]Oh you should try it! It's awesome to see how they prepare it.

PLUS they are Deaf friendly! A well known Deaf woman goes there all the time!

I suggest going there and try their red-bean ice cream. That was good!

Sounds good, I will go there someday. I rather ask a friend to come along who likes sushi, rather than going all alone it's no fun. :P

I love salmon, yike.... it's softer when chew it.

What about oyster? clam juice? I had seen them in canned meat area but don't want taste it but just prefer to get seafood from frozen or cooler wall.

Other way, I love catfish, shrimp and other few seafood.

I had been ate at several seafood restaurants and couple of fast food, Captain D and Long John Silver's, I prefer seafood's taste at Captain D but no nearly in my area and used to ate it when visit in Atlanta, also it does have in Indiana but long drive at 2 hours.

Oh hell yeah! Sushi is my favorite and I enjoy all kinds except for Eel and Tuna. Whoever brought up this topic made my mouth watering for SUSHI! :giggle:

My favorite is Spicy Salmon and Spicy Shrimp, Squid, Veggie, Philly and Firecracker Roll. I enjoy almost anything, but I don't like Eel and Tuna.

What's wrong with eel? It's not like its cat or dog or something gross like that.

What's wrong with eel? It's not like its cat or dog or something gross like that.

I don't know and that's good question, but I don't think my stomach would handle it and I seen what Eel looks like, but I don't think I can eat it. LOL:eek2:

That was our Valentine dinner.. It was so simple dinner.

Have ya notice hard torilla and white bowl ? Its raw tuna mix with salsa/lime. Very good with hard torilla..

Enjoy! !

:afro:

M-

Attachments

• Sushi3.jpg
    Sushi3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Sushi1.jpg
    Sushi1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Sushi2.jpg
    Sushi2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 8
That was our Valentine dinner.. It was so simple dinner.

Have ya notice hard torilla and white bowl ? Its raw tuna mix with salsa/lime. Very good with hard torilla..

Enjoy!!

:afro:

M-

Gee, that looks good :)

Food Network

Oh hell yeah! Sushi is my favorite and I enjoy all kinds except for Eel and Tuna. Whoever brought up this topic made my mouth watering for SUSHI! :giggle:

My favorite is Spicy Salmon and Spicy Shrimp, Squid, Veggie, Philly and Firecracker Roll. I enjoy almost anything, but I don't like Eel and Tuna.

I am actually watching the food network on tv all the time. My favorite is Indian and seafood. Yummy...Yummy

ewww.. i did tried salamon sp.,. sushi.. my roomie was full japanese... she told me salmon is raw in sushi.. no wonder i tried to chew.. it was tough.. awful taste.. other kinds of sushi are ok...

It depends on how serve they are making sushi. I like the california rolls. I suggest you to try it.

i like salmon i ate that last christmas it was good
and i like sushi not had it for long hope i will find some and have some for lunch heh

i like salmon i ate that last christmas it was good
and i like sushi not had it for long hope i will find some and have some for lunch heh

The salmon is good for healthly. I also love the curtural food. I rarely eat the american food which it is fatty that is not good for healthly.

French Wine

I am actually drink the red wine for breakfast which is good for heart healthly.
it also help to relax before I go to sleep well all night. :buttsex:

I like fish, but sushi just seems.............I dunno not too filling and too TrEnDy.......like it almost seems like the only reason people like it is b/c its Japanese.

Wtf? Lmao, that's funny. Well, I'll speak for my behalf: I love sushi, because they taste delicious, not because it is Japanese food. Sushi is food, not clothes or a personal possession that can become trendy or not. ;)

Back