Sushi/Salmon~

I like the medium rare tuna. But not totally raw. I absolutely love Fried Calamari

I have tried other sushi. It is O.K. but my favorite is Oysters!!!

My hubby cooks awesome Salmon on the grill with honey mustard dill sauce that he makes himself. MMMMMmmmmmmm.

I love sushi, especially salmon sushi.

My parents make vegetarian sushi. It is very good! :)

Actually have you tried Sushi Land near the Seattle Center?

Nope, I haven't. I have heard it's good but I haven't gone there. I have gone to a chinese buffet that have sushi up in Shoreline and the small restaurant on broadway (forgot name of it). I have had some sushi that you buy from the store, costco has the best ones. I would like to make my own sushi, it'd be a fun experiment.

Oh really! ! EEL and octopus ?? Hmm.. Do they taste good ? ? Lol

:afro:

M-

Eel sushi ... hmmm so good, very soft meat, and tasty. I can't compare this to any other food, because it is way too delicious.
Octopus - well it taste like rubber, and very little tasty. Not worth to order 10 pieces. Once is good enough. Why are you scared of those? They won't bite you. ;)

I have heard of people eating small live octopus..the inexperience ones ended up with (hickies if I may say) on their lips from not eating them the correct way.

Eel sushi ... hmmm so good, very soft meat, and tasty. I can't compare this to any other food, because it is way too delicious.
Octopus - well it taste like rubber, and very little tasty. Not worth to order 10 pieces. Once is good enough. Why are you scared of those? They won't bite you. ;)

The one that you posted in your previous image.....are those octopus that tastes like rubber????

The live ones are known to gag people because if you don't chew them they will stick to your throat. (with their little suction cups)

so I believe they bite......LOL

The one that you posted in your previous image.....are those octopus that tastes like rubber????

The live ones are known to gag people because if you don't chew them they will stick to your throat. (with their little suction cups)

so I believe they bite......LOL

Let me show you where it is coming from:

Octopus
(37 calories per sushi slice)

Octopus that is served as sushi tane is boiled just slighty before it is filleted. The majority of the octopus served in Japan comes from the Sea of Japan, however, some Octopus is imported from the inland ocean areas of Africa. Octopus prepared by a master sushi chef will be tender and slightly sweet to taste, and the preparation of Octopus for sushi tane requires a falr amount of skill. Although octopus meat was once thought to contaln high levels of cholesterol, it is now known that the taurine found in octopus counterbalances the cholosterol.

Source: here

Let me show you where it is coming from:

Octopus
(37 calories per sushi slice)

Octopus that is served as sushi tane is boiled just slighty before it is filleted. The majority of the octopus served in Japan comes from the Sea of Japan, however, some Octopus is imported from the inland ocean areas of Africa. Octopus prepared by a master sushi chef will be tender and slightly sweet to taste, and the preparation of Octopus for sushi tane requires a falr amount of skill. Although octopus meat was once thought to contaln high levels of cholesterol, it is now known that the taurine found in octopus counterbalances the cholosterol.

Source: here

I have no qualms on cooked octopus..

I was talking Sushi style ""live octopus"" The ones that are still wiggling while you put them in your mouth types...check this out.....

Deep End Dining: Live Tentacles The Movie. Rated NBL (Not Before Lunch). The Prince Restaurant Revisited. Los Angeles, CA.

I have never tried cooked octopus but if they taste anything like Calamari=(Squid) then I'm all for it.

Oh yeah ? hmmm I'll try to taste them in someday! lol... not too soon.

M-

Sorry my reply is late.

No sauce or soy sauce with wasabi (green hot stuff from sushi restaurant). It is great any way! :)

wasabi Yummy!! also a good way to clean out my sinuses LOL.. I will have to try that. Dunno if I will like it, I like my Sushi Med rare...

ewww.. i did tried salamon sp.,. sushi.. my roomie was full japanese... she told me salmon is raw in sushi.. no wonder i tried to chew.. it was tough.. awful taste.. other kinds of sushi are ok...

wasabi Yummy!! also a good way to clean out my sinuses LOL.. I will have to try that. Dunno if I will like it, I like my Sushi Med rare...

Oh yeah! ! with that Wasabi and Sushi Ginger (pink). Very good with sushi.. yummy... Now, I m hurgery! lol

M-

Back