*Surgery*

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just found out i'm going to have surgery on my ankle on August 28th to repair ligaments that are stretched out and torn I'll be on my back with my leg up for a week i'll miss the first couple days of school and than the next week i'll have a hard cast on and be on crutches than the week after that i will be walking on it and than after that is a month of rehab. I"m really excited to finally be gettin this fixed but i'm also pretty nervous about the surgery/pain part. If you guys could keep me in your prayers that day my sister will just be visting for that week so i'll have someone to look after me

I hope that your ankle will improve better. Get well very soon! hugs

Thanks Double!!!!!! I'm kinda nervous about it the doctor seemed kinda concerned yet told me it's just a routine procedure he said anything that could go wrong would be a painful scar or an infection or pain

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, for a smooth operation and a speedy recovery, fully satisfied with the end results thereafter. ;)

Hmm...ankle??? Couldn't it have been one of those baby lemon sharks? :lol:

(her post of trip)

~RR
(thread will be made 'sticky' at a later date--close to the date of surgery. ;) )

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, for a smooth operation and a speedy recovery, fully satisfied with the end results thereafter. ;)

Hmm...ankle??? Couldn't it have been one of those baby lemon sharks? :lol:

(her post of trip)

~RR
(thread will be made 'sticky' at a later date--close to the date of surgery. ;) )

Lol nope i wish those were cool i finally got the pictures developed and will get them on here soon i have to scan them tomorrow lol i also have a picture of my inciscion since the doctor drew it on me today

ouch... i hope you will get well soon.. take it easy and dont overdo.. u will be in my prayers...

Hi there,
Gee, I know what it's like to have stretched ligaments. Fortunately, I didn't require surgery, only psyhiotherapist which did help.
I'm sure the surgery will go smoothly. Enjoy walking around pain free afterward.
Take care :)

Good luck with your surgery, I hope things go well with recovery. I know what like to have ankle surgery and be in cast. I remember going through same thing vividly. Remember to work hard with rehab, you'll never regret it.

Hope you'll get well very soon... :hug:

Attachments

• sunflowerdoll2.gif
    sunflowerdoll2.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
God luck on the ankle surgery... sounds painful eh that surgery?? ohh that will keep ya on your toes so to speak...

RR.. baby lemon sharks?!?! Wonder if ya made that comment, as a joke toward moi? LOL....

Back