SuperBowl XLI: Colts vs Bears

I agree! The Colts/Pats game is going to be a classic for many years to come. That game was one of the coolest playoff games I've ever seen......Next to the Bills comeback against the Oilers years back.

Uh huh no...

Dont u realized that Bears represent NFC ?

Colts are from AFC therefore you should root for Colts lol. Safe bet is on Colts as AFC owned NFC for many years. Also Colts are undefeated at Dome stadium this season. Bears usually win in very hostile and cold weather. We ll see if Bears can catch up with Colts on turf surface.

:lol: My bad...indeed I stand corrected....I guess I was simply overly tired when I had posted...hmm...I s'pose I'll be rooting for the Colts then. :lol: Although, I wouldn't mind if the Bears win it either. Anyhow, bring on the Super Bowl....

(sheesh...*mumblin' incoherently*....how did I goof up the teams and conferences.....hmm...gooood grief. :whistle: )

~RR

Bears fan here. However I know that the AFC teams are much better than the NFC teams this year and the Bears are the underdogs. Time will tell.. Ya never know about those Bears.. they might just pull it off.. GO BEARS!!!

Bears fan here. However I know that the AFC teams are much better than the NFC teams this year and the Bears are the underdogs. Time will tell.. Ya never know about those Bears.. they might just pull it off.. GO BEARS!!!

Not if Rex Grooooosssman bring his A+ game to this game :afro:

Glad that Pats got kicked out by COLTS!!! I have enuff with Pats! They have so many trophies.. thats enuff!!!

I am supporting COLTS over bears. Sorry Bears Fans.

GOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!

I really miss NE Patriots... I think will pick the Chicago Bears to beat Indianapolis Colts :fingersx:

A True Bears Fan

This was a joke I found that I thought was funny to post here. Sorry if it's off topic.

A true Bears fan....
A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Bear's game. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No," he says, "the seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Bears game, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?" He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Bears game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."
Go Bears!!!!!!!

Colts > Bears...not matter to me due my Patriots were on vacation.

I will do channel surfing between Super Bowl and Showtime. :mrgreen:

The only thing I'm for are the good funny TV ads and the endless supply of munchies and beer on the coffee table.

Richard

Less than 5 days to go for the Super Bowl!

Goooooooooooo Colts!

I did go to the Colts victory parade in downtown Indianapolis tonight. 17 degrees F....Fucken cold! but hell it was WORTH the time to drive 6 hours from Knoxville to Indianapolis. I got a front row view of the street an gave some players high-5's.

I got to see almost everybody from the team on parade.

Not if Rex Grooooosssman bring his A+ game to this game :afro:

He get big F - in this game as he carelessly threw ints. He s no peyton manning but if he continues to work on his mental part - he can become better QB. Seriously if Bears have decent or better Offense - they could have beat Colts.

Again, Colts came out winner because they re more disclipined and excuted thier gameplans slightly better than chicago bears.

The game was a conspiracy!

Colts cheated :giggle:

Back