SuperBowl XLI: Colts vs Bears

lumbingmi

Reaction score
It s official now that both team will play for ulimate prize in NFL.

My prediction? Colts win it 30-21.

Gee. My bad! lol

Mod - can you edit thread for me? it should be colts vs bears.
maxufc :ty:

Gee. My bad! lol

Mod - can you edit thread for me? it should be colts vs bears.
maxufc :ty:

It's edited ;)

I was impressed by the Colts when they came up from a 21-3 score. The patroits did play a good game though and the game was very hot, very competitive. In overall, it was one of a good game I've seen.

It should be interesting when the Colts and Bears plays for the Super Bowl

I don't know what would be score...Colts will win by closer game like all closer games Colts played this season.

Bears defense might try to stop the Colts offense somehow... we'll see..and I must say I am impressed with the 4 teams.. especailly New Orleans... boy the Saints were one game away from the ultimate dream, the Super Bowl... maybe they can try again next year eh?

I haven't decided on the team to pick for Superbowl..however, I still stick by NE Patriots who are the uncomparable 3x superbowl champions..they played hard with tremendous amount of pressure on them..Very competitive game overall congrats to Indianapolis Colts.. In two weeks we find out who the champs are..

See you next year NE Patriots

here is a pic of my cake

Attachments

• NEcake.jpg
    NEcake.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
Yea my son wasnt too happy that the Pats lost the game. He was hoping for it. I told him better luck next year.

As for the Colts and the Patriots' game, even if I had missed the entire first half of the game, catching the whole second half was like one of the best games I've seen for awhile...I wasn't really rooting for any particular team, although, I was hoping the Colts would win it since they exhibited more team spirit and committment to overcome a huge deficit after halftime. As for the other game, the Bears and the Saints, once again, I really didn't have a particular team, even though it would have looked extremely nice and decent if the Saints would have gone on to the Super Bowl, and as for the Bears, being close to my homestate...the game itself looked like a good match-up in the beginning...then the Saints just couldn't follow through with important plays.

So now it's the Colts and the Bears...let's see, I'm an avid fan of the AFC...therefore...let's gooooo Bears!! (although, I really don't mind who wins it-- :lol: )

Bring on the Super Bowl!!!

~RR

So now it's the Colts and the Bears...let's see, I'm an avid fan of the AFC...therefore...let's gooooo Bears!! (although, I really don't mind who wins it-- :lol: )

Bring on the Super Bowl!!!

~RR

Uh huh no...

Dont u realized that Bears represent NFC ?

Colts are from AFC therefore you should root for Colts lol. Safe bet is on Colts as AFC owned NFC for many years. Also Colts are undefeated at Dome stadium this season. Bears usually win in very hostile and cold weather. We ll see if Bears can catch up with Colts on turf surface.

Uh huh no...

Dont u realized that Bears represent NFC ?

Colts are from AFC therefore you should root for Colts lol. Safe bet is on Colts as AFC owned NFC for many years. Also Colts are undefeated at Dome stadium this season. Bears usually win in very hostile and cold weather. We ll see if Bears can catch up with Colts on turf surface.

Nah, Superbowl will start at Dolphins Stadium in Miami.

Back