Super Nanny has picked a deaf couple

Awesome, I cannot to see it. When is it gonna to be on?

Wow I always watch the show and I love her show better then nanny911. Anyway I will be ready to watch the show this fall. I also will set it up on my DVR in case I fall alseep. :giggle:

I hope it was a positive experience for the couple and that they weren't exploited because of their deafness. Fall is such a long way off...maybe someone can repost in Fall to remind us. :)

I hope it doesn't give deaf families a bad rep...you know how people generalize deaf people all the time. Now some people are going to be watching this and think, "Oh! This is what a deaf family looks like!" Like Banjo said, the show often only show the bad side of what is happening, not all the good side.

Good Luck and have fun with supernanny around you and kids in event..

I can see a bunch of harsh criticism from deaf people when this show appears. It's like when they had the deaf CI episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. :roll:

I hope the Deaf couple will be doing good along with the interpreters if that what the producer and JoJo will have to hire to be able to understand what the couple said. I know she said that she can read lip and talk but that way she will be able to understand what cause her children to be misbehave on the show. I will be looking out for that this coming fall or is that next fall like 2009. Nah, I think this year only she said that they will be taping the show in the summer like August and then will show the Supernanny in the Fall this year. Okay. I have gone a little bit typing this far. :cool:

That's gonna be interesting. I'll look forward to watch Super Nanny when it shows in Australia. Will have to find out when this deaf family show will comes out probably next year I guess.

Yeah, dang!

In this video clip shown that Dorothy said SuperNanny will be at their house on April 1st (next week) for the first week. So I'm sure she meant it'll be taping for that whole week. Their show will shown on TV in the fall of this year 2008. Marie, the reporter said perhaps she will be there to be with them next week to do another video clip in deaf newspaper for part two. Hopefully we will find out in two weeks or so to see how things go with that family so far.

I will be looking out for that this coming fall or is that next fall like 2009. Nah, I think this year only she said that they will be taping the show in the summer like August and then will show the Supernanny in the Fall this year. Okay. I have gone a little bit typing this far. :cool:

:ty: for the input. Well, I thought she signed that they will start doing taping for the show in August or in the Summer, not Spring. And then show the Supernanny with the Deaf couple and children in the Fall. That was my assumption. I hope you are right. I will look out for next week then, otherwise it probably will be pulling your leg for April Fool's Day. Hehehe :giggle:

Supernanny

I decide to make a thread for everyone. Have you watch "Supernanny" every on Wednesday at 9 clock channel is ABC. If you have any problem with your kids' behavioral make you stress out. I offer you to watch Supernanny. you will find an answer.

Jo Jo is great person! She always be there for family's situation to problem the solve. I don't have a kids yet. I am learning how to handle with kid before we have a kids.

Yes, I've watch that show all the time, Jo is someone I could really learn from, and she's real good at what she does. ;)

what! supernanny picked them! finally a real life deaf people are in that kind of show! instead tv show such as baywatch or something lol!

Back