Super Nanny has picked a deaf couple

I'm glad you brought this thread up again. I just checked the update. Here's the link...

Deaf Newspaper, LLC

Supper Nanny was there for 10 days. Dorothy was very happy and it's worth to have them help her and her family. She also said the show will probably be shown on TV at end of August or earlier in September but will let deafnewspaper know as soon she gets information from Super Nanny show.

Yeah me too! I watched on tv today. It's horrible! The kids are bad! Their family are changing a lot. I don't like to be stress mother. You know? The important is discipline and communicate each other. The kids need more experience for life.

Yes, I've watch that show all the time, Jo is someone I could really learn from, and she's real good at what she does. ;)

I saw a bit of the show tonight. We have to remember that SuperNanny is a reality show - they sometime coach parents and children what to do in front of camera to make it to seem so real.

I used to watch the show on BBC (before they (ABC) started the American version of SuperNanny) several years ago. I think Miss Frost is kind of cute.

Super nanny

I just found out from the Deaf Newspaper that The Super Nanny show or program will be on for the Deaf family where the Deaf mother and Deaf father(?) along with the children who are out of control. The date will be on October 10 at 8:00 pm. This is going to be an interesting program about the Deaf family with the help of the hearing Super Nanny. I don't know how it will goes. So come on and see the show. :giggle:

I knew it was sometimes in the fall according to the youtube.com so thanks for the info. :)

oh yea i heard this some long while ago! now that it! time up! wow!
ok thank!

i will put it on my mind! :D

Cool, Thanks for the reminder. I'll check that show out. :)

You all are welcome for informing you and reminding you of the Deaf family on the Super Nanny program on October 10. :cool:

I just found out from the Deaf Newspaper that The Super Nanny show or program will be on for the Deaf family where the Deaf mother and Deaf father(?) along with the children who are out of control. The date will be on October 10 at 8:00 pm. This is going to be an interesting program about the Deaf family with the help of the hearing Super Nanny. I don't know how it will goes. So come on and see the show. :giggle:

What channel??

Thanks for the reminder... I just marked that down. :thumb:

Super Nanny will be with Deaf family....

Super Nanny

will be with deaf family from Omaha , Nebraksa

When....
Oct 10th
at 8 pm Central time at Channel ABC

Also spread to every one families and friends

:D :D

Really? Wow. I will be in the hospital. I will watch this tv. I will record for program. Thank you for update. :)

Back