Super Bowl XLVII: SF 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
What will you rooting for Super Bowl?

For me, I'm rooting SF 49ers. :D

OMG!!! I live 5 mins from the MIT stadium (Ravens stadium) and when we won, the fireworks just f******** exploded all over the sky and my friends and I watched it all from my front porch! People are running on the streets screammmmming!!! I am wearing a Ray Lewis jersey..it is just pure pure madness in this town now....pay*&%ing time after what happened last year. My community is just going nuttts now...I LOVE IT!!!

Since I'm from maryland I will definitely be rooting for the ravens! Ravens nationnnn

Since I'm from maryland I will definitely be rooting for the ravens! Ravens nationnnn

Wow...hello, fellow Marylander! I live in MD but not from MD. Grew up in AZ. HI!

49ers baby ALL THE WAY!!!! This will be a great Super Bowl, brother vs brother.

San Francisco Giants went all the way in baseball now the 49ers need to do it too!!

Shel that is cool that their celebrating it was a terrific game. I guessed what the score would be in the 49ers game today. Hope I get it right for the Super Bowl.

I'll be rooting for the 49ers. that is my town half of the year. Plus Ray Lewis is a murderer....I can't root for someone like that.

49ers baby ALL THE WAY!!!! This will be a great Super Bowl, brother vs brother.

San Francisco Giants went all the way in baseball now the 49ers need to do it too!!

Shel that is cool that their celebrating it was a terrific game. I guessed what the score would be in the 49ers game today. Hope I get it right for the Super Bowl.

Interesting that the Orioles finally got into postseason for the first time in a long time recently. :)

This will be a fun Superbowl! :)

Really does not matter to me. I like watching a good game. I hope it's an exciting close game. I'll probably want the 49ers to win because Jim Harbaugh used to be Bears QB.

Yes, I know that 49ers have won more Super Bowls than Ravens, but I don't care how many Super Bowls anyone wins. I only follow Bears.

photo5-1.jpg

That is where I was at after watching 49ers defeat Falcons, what a great feelings!!!

49ers will beat Ravens, Kaepernick is UNSTOPPABLE.

It is tradition to vote against the team that knocked out your team from the super bowl. It's a cultural thing. However, I've always believed that you should root for your division. After all, the whole point of the playoffs is to see who is the best in your division. So, I'll be rooting for the Ravens and hope my division wins.

It is with a heavy heart that I will not be rooting for the Patriots.

It is tradition to vote against the team that knocked out your team from the super bowl. It's a cultural thing. However, I've always believed that you should root for your division. After all, the whole point of the playoffs is to see who is the best in your division. So, I'll be rooting for the Ravens and hope my division wins.

It is with a heavy heart that I will not be rooting for the Patriots.

True, however, for me it is weird. I was born and raised in Phx, AZ so my #1 team are the AZ Cardinals so SF is in that division but I live in Baltimore now so my #2 team are the Ravens. By following your logic, I should be rooting for the 49ers as they are in the same division as Arizona. :lol:

Flacco played for my local University, so guess who I'm rooting for.

Now, if Atlanta had also won... :hmm: Probably still would have rooted for Ravens.

Flacco played for my local University, so guess who I'm rooting for.

Now, if Atlanta had also won... :hmm: Probably still would have rooted for Ravens.

For me - Atlanta because I'm about less than 2 hours from Atlanta.

I'll be rooting for the 49ers. that is my town half of the year. Plus Ray Lewis is a murderer....I can't root for someone like that.

Wow! I did not know this, very interesting. I will need to investigate this new information.

True, however, for me it is weird. I was born and raised in Phx, AZ so my #1 team are the AZ Cardinals so SF is in that division but I live in Baltimore now so my #2 team are the Ravens. By following your logic, I should be rooting for the 49ers as they are in the same division as Arizona. :lol:

Perhaps not, you are voting for a local team, in a place you live which I believe trumps all rules. You certainly won't make enemies at a local pub.

49ers will win 24 to 17
At least I hope they do. Family betting pool $8 HAHAHA

Wow! I did not know this, very interesting. I will need to investigate this new information.

It is ridiculous. They let him off because he snitched on his buddies. The fact that he ditched his clothes pretty much tell the tale. He also paid the families off as well. If it were you or me we would be in prison.

Back