Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
SPORTS
Here’s How the Patriots Won Their Fifth Super Bowl
By BENJAMIN HOFFMAN
February 5, 2017
superbrief-jameswhite-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Running back James White celebrated one of his three touchdowns.DOUG MILLS/THE NEW YORK TIMES
A new standard has been set, as Tom Brady of the New England Patriots became the first quarterback in N.F.L. history to win five Super Bowls, leading his team to a 34-28 overtime victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl LI.

It looked like a blowout in Atlanta’s favor, with the Falcons racing to a 28-3 lead, but Brady, who had endured a great deal of pressure for much of the game, held tight and reeled off 25 consecutive points before the overtime period, getting a great deal of help from a circus catch by Julian Edelman that will help erase the Patriots’ painful memory of being sunk by David Tyree’s helmet catch in Super Bowl XLII.

After forcing the first overtime in Super Bowl history, the Patriots got the ball first and, as they have done so many times in Brady’s career, marched down the field, going 75 yards on eight plays, winning on James White’s 2-yard touchdown run.

“We all brought each other back,” said Brady, who was named Super Bowl M.V.P. for a record fourth time. “We never felt out of it.”

Danny Amendola, who caught the 2-point conversion that tied the score in regulation, did not hesitate to say that the win was Brady’s crowning achievement.

Edelman did not catch the ball since the ball touched the ground, it is automatically a dead ball! Referee did a terrible job to call it a catch. Falcons did terrible in 4th quarter which cost a game. That's how it make SB more exciting than ever.

Attachments

• IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 5
Edelman did not catch the ball since the ball touched the ground, it is automatically a dead ball! Referee did a terrible job to call it a catch. Falcons did terrible in 4th quarter which cost a game. That's how it make SB more exciting than ever.

I think NFL referee favored Patriots, that why I trashed this game.

Watch the video not a photo LOL

So what? People trash talk about sports all the time.

Oh my people I had to work so I missed the commercial:( I was so sad I wait them ever year but not this year. Good thing YouTube is around.

Oh my people I had to work so I missed the commercial:( I was so sad I wait them ever year but not this year. Good thing YouTube is around.

I liked the Justin Timberlake commercial had a touch of *NSYNC bia antioxidant drink( bye bye) .

Since the Patriots aren't my super bowl champs, I think I' gonna whine, turn over cars, and loot stores until the Seahawks are super bowl chaps like God intended. :giggle:

Since the Patriots aren't my super bowl champs, I think I' gonna whine, turn over cars, and loot stores until the Seahawks are super bowl chaps like God intended. :giggle:
:lol:

Momentum is a crazy phenomenon. The Falcons had it and then BAM! The rest is history. I'd have to say Brady is the greatest ever even though it's not my team. I'd rank Joe 2nd, Terry Bradshaw 3rd. My favorite player ever would be top 10. Roger Staubach. He served 4 years in the Navy before starting his NFL. I believe he's worth more than all of those mentioned combined. $$$$$ :afro:

Back