'Sup.

Jessiree

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jessy.

I thought I'd check out a forum made specially for the deaf - and this forum turned up. I decided to join here seeing as it's the most active. I'm deaf too, my hearing loss ranges from severe to profound in both ears. I was raised in the hearing society and I use oral communication thoroughly. I seldom sign because I personally don't know other deaf people like me, however, I'm willing to learn some ASL or BSL in the least.

I also need some comfort to feel like I'm not the only one who has to go through all that, especially that I lack someone to share compassion and understanding with on the same matter. This just now may sound a teensy bit pathetic, I know - like I said, I've never really known any other deaf people in real life. But these forums will probably do, they look like fun.

So. Yeah, that's all for my introduction.

Cheers.

Hi, I'm Jessy.

I thought I'd check out a forum made specially for the deaf - and this forum turned up. I decided to join here seeing as it's the most active. I'm deaf too, my hearing loss ranges from severe to profound in both ears. I was raised in the hearing society and I use oral communication thoroughly. I seldom sign because I personally don't know other deaf people like me, however, I'm willing to learn some ASL or BSL in the least.

I also need some comfort to feel like I'm not the only one who has to go through all that, especially that I lack someone to share compassion and understanding with on the same matter. This just now may sound a teensy bit pathetic, I know - like I said, I've never really known any other deaf people in real life. But these forums will probably do, they look like fun.

So. Yeah, that's all for my introduction.

Cheers.

I could not have written a better introduction myself!

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to AllDeaf!

Feel free to browse around and to post on any threads that suits your interests or curiosity! :)

If you have any questions, Feel free to ask. Don't hesitate.

Thanks for all your welcomes! :)

It looks like I'll be just dropping by sometimes as I currently have a lot of other things to do... that is, school. Ick.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back