sunscreens

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people uses sunscreen lotion in summertime.

I also heard from a friend told me some of them use sunscreen lotion in wintertime!!

Have you ever use sunscreen lotions in wintertime??

wow, I never heard that the people use sunscreen lotion in wintertime? What´s reason they use sunscreen lotion in wintertime for? Is it because of sun or what?

I use vaseline cream in winter time when I stay outside long hours. I do not need it when I stay outside for short time.

I will tell you why after someone responds more if any... :) I'm like what?! its new to me.

This is probably for skiers up the mountains. They spend a lot of time skiing.
I think that the ozone is thinner every few year that could harm their skin.

It's due to the white snow reflects lot of light and you can get sunburned on a bright snowy day on the slopes. You gotta wear sun lotion for that.

Yes in the past, my ex mother in law needed to have sunscreen lotion when she was planning to be outside for a while. Cuz she was taking some oral prescription. I think it's for blood thinner. If she don't use suncreen, her skin would look like buise spots and it was from the sun.

It's due to the white snow reflects lot of light and you can get sunburned on a bright snowy day on the slopes. You gotta wear sun lotion for that.

That make sense, of course.

Hmm. I never forgot what she said to me about the snow on the mountain. I should tell you. She said that there are so much sperms on the snow and many green dicks (pine trees) all over the mountain. I said what? I asked her whether she is a hooker. She was joking me. Gee! It stuck my memory.

Damn, I got sunburn after ride with my family and went outside. :eek:

In the last 10 years or so, doctors have been strongly recommending that people use sunscreen year round due to the high incidents of skin cancer occurring. It is a big thing in AZ so it was preached to us sooo many times. It is a good idea but I dont do it...oops! :giggle:

It's recommended in the wintertime as well because people figure that if it's cold, the sun won't harm them.. but it really can harm them because of the sun's rays. It can be harmful to people's health as well as their skin.

It's recommended in the wintertime as well because people figure that if it's cold, the sun won't harm them.. but it really can harm them because of the sun's rays. It can be harmful to people's health as well as their skin.

yep! thats what someone told me too. I never thought of that. :-x

It's interesting.

I do lotion while I was skiing at mountains.... :):):)

Yes people do put sun screen while skiing or snow boarding or tubing. OFC people go to south or another warm climate country, use sun screen as well. If I go ski, I will do that. In summer time yes...no matter where you are at, use it. Even at the amusement park!

I do, but only because it's an established part of my routine. The parts of skin I don't cover I use spf 50 sunscreen, no matter what. It wont harm, and it could do good sometime in my life (preventing skin cancer, ect)

I see on tv something that who went to mountian climber when it is snow that had to use sunscreen on their nose to protect :dunno:

I do, but only because it's an established part of my routine. The parts of skin I don't cover I use spf 50 sunscreen, no matter what. It wont harm, and it could do good sometime in my life (preventing skin cancer, ect)

My brother-in-law is Iranian. His sister and her female friend wore their mask. They came to my country. The women are so happy that they do not need the cover and the mask. They felt so free. I wish that your country's law should be flexible and friendly whatever all women have the right to choose. I really don't like the men to control women's life. That's unfair even it is very hot in the summer. The men have no respect them for many years.

I learned that (if I'm right) women must cover their hair. It is just like a pubic hair. That one I do not understand. If they are not wearing it, it means that they are single. I heard another story throwing stones at women who refuse something - maybe not your country - I do not remember now. :dunno:

Some use sunscreen when going snow skiing or being outside where it's very bright, white, and shiny.

My friend got severe sunburn on his face when he went snow skiing.

I know a lot of people uses sunscreen lotion in summertime.

I also heard from a friend told me some of them use sunscreen lotion in wintertime!!

Have you ever use sunscreen lotions in wintertime??
Yes. The sun shines in the winter, too!

People who live in snowy areas have to be extra careful because the snow reflects the sun.

wow, I never heard that the people use sunscreen lotion in wintertime? What´s reason they use sunscreen lotion in wintertime for? Is it because of sun or what?

I use vaseline cream in winter time when I stay outside long hours. I do not need it when I stay outside for short time.
Yes, it's because the sun shines all year. Vaseline can moisturize your skin but it doesn't protect against sun damage.

Back