Summer job

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
A few hours ago, I just got email from my boss from Camp Kirby last summer and asked me if I am still interested in working at Kirby this Summer again. Look like I am all set up. ;)

me, I'll most likely work in an office working as a graphic designer. I'll probably take a short vacation in the middle of summer to visit my friend in Texas.

Don't know if i am going to get a job. I'll be graduating from RIT and I think I wanna break and have fun before going back.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Don't know if i am going to get a job. I'll be graduating from RIT and I think I wanna break and have fun before going back.

that's what i am doing right now. i'll go back there when i have enough money and a place to live in rochester.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Did you work at YLC as a counselor last summer? If so, how was it and how much did you get paid?

I have been working for 3 years at my town's high school's job program which it was supported by my county's gov'ment.

I worked for clerical office work for two years then car washing service for a year. I like car washing service, so I could get a lot of tips by washing the cars. :cool2:

I will be helping Levi this summer. He has to much work for just himself.

mammogram%20Web.jpg

I plan to get a second job and keep myself busy over the summer. Don't know what kind of job, though, but as long as they pay me good enough it's all good.

I'm possibly taking up the full time lifeguard position at Versailles State Park again this summer, that is once I retake the state's test for lifeguard certification and pass it with flying colors. In addition to that, I will be doing one summer class starting in May and ending in end of June. So for a while, I'm gonna have to drive back and forth 1 1/2 hour one way (3 hours total drive time) two times a week just to go back to my college for the summer class. It'll be cool cuz if the summer job works through for me, I can request to have Tuesdays and Thursdays off and be available to go to my night class instead of rushing from work after I finish working and being late to class.

I'd love to take a test for lifeguard certification. Do you know where I can take it and how long do I have to study/train to be lifeguard?

Back