Suggestions

Reaction score
Can someone please suggest some hearing aid brands. I noticed awhile back that there was a scratch on one of my hearing aids the person at the hearing society said yes it's peeling so that would mean I'm elgiable for new ones possibly(little did they know I'd actually dropped it in the toilet due to clumsiness) So I asked when was my last hearing test and they said two years ago and said I could get a new one I said great let me know if my disability program will allow for it. So now I just need to wait for the call which i won't get till next week probably. So I'm just wondering if people can suggest some brands that way I can research them in order to see which ones I'd like to try or suggest to my audiologist. Thanks.

You would think? Oticon is my brand. See my signature that's on every post? yea that is what I have right now. I did that so every time I needed to show a picture for the purpose of this site I'd have it handy. yea it's peeling on the left and the right one I can't turn it up or down it doesn't beep when I turn it up like it does on the left.

You would think? Oticon is my brand. See my signature that's on every post? yea that is what I have right now. I did that so every time I needed to show a picture for the purpose of this site I'd have it handy. yea it's peeling on the left and the right one I can't turn it up or down it doesn't beep when I turn it up like it does on the left.

well a new one wouldn't hurt and besides I might get a Nera2 for my right maybe this summer! *their updated tech is AWESOME*

I did that once drop my HA in toilet . If your HA only is scratched up and still work you may not be due for new one. My purple HA is scratched up and I still have to wait 5 years to get a new one. I never heard of HA being replace 2 years apart , I hope it works out for you. I wear an Oticon too

I can never remember mine. It's a good thing I added it to m signature. Unitron is a very good unit. I like mine as the audiologist can adjust each independently as I continue to lose sound. My loss is very uneven. My original request was for a Panasonic aids. I had wires from the ears to my knees , and I could not read the 4" digital square that controlled everything. I did not have those very long
before I returned them and we started the process over.

I've had the same ones for 8 years. When I said two years I meant for the last time they did a hearing test. Same HA's for 8 years I should be getting new ones now I just don't know if I want the thing for the tv or the phone. I'd get a new streamer, and one thing either for the phone or tv. Not sure which one I want.

I've had the same ones for 8 years. When I said two years I meant for the last time they did a hearing test. Same HA's for 8 years I should be getting new ones now I just don't know if I want the thing for the tv or the phone. I'd get a new streamer, and one thing either for the phone or tv. Not sure which one I want.

if you have trouble with the tv or phone, then get it

Back