Suggestions for better alarm system bed/phone

Reaction score
Was wondering which ones you guys like?

I'm still behind in technology but am currently trying to get something to make my life easier such as alarm clock that is connected to my smartphone and will wake me up if someone texts or when someone rings the doorbell no i do not have any kind of deaf accessible doorbell?

Would be nice to find out reviews . I do not like sonic brand, they somehow frizz out on me and go haywire even after a year of solid use. I am on my 7th one after 10 years. No Joke, those things tend to go crazy on me. I loved my old timex alarm clock that was connected to a old fashioned bed shaker, was one solid alarm system until the shaker itself broke after 15 years of use.

I also have a hard time feeling the vibrator go off in my pocket with my smartphone, its a htc evo 3d. I do know about the pebble watch but its $150 bucks and is super insane for someone that really do not like watches to start with. I would pay 50 to try it but 150 is just too unjustified right now.

Any suggestions/tips would be appericated.

I am like you, would like something I can rely on to alert me. Something like a bracelet that would vibrate enough that I would always notice. I have noticed that if I have my cell on a glass surface I feel it. Vibrate a lot easier. Just need something that would. Vibrate effectively for the cell phone and doorbells.
Might be too deaf specific to be a reality

Back