Suggestion about.....

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I tripped over on myspace app on nations: Role Play i dunno if that is allowable or not however but it might make more interesting and fun.

I tripped over on myspace app on nations: Role Play i dunno if that is allowable or not however but it might make more interesting and fun.

Is that some kind of role playing game in myspace? I do have myspace, but never used any of myspace applications or try out "nations" role play.

Can you clarify on what you mean by that is allowable or not? Is that to add myspace app on to AllDeaf?

Is that some kind of role playing game in myspace? I do have myspace, but never used any of myspace applications or try out "nations" role play.

Can you clarify on what you mean by that is allowable or not? Is that to add myspace app on to AllDeaf?

well, it may cause some flame war but i thought make fun, you know. :) i have myspace and been on nations app all of time because of role play. It is really fun and all, you could role play your favorite thing like Star Wars for example :)

you mean the games like:
Mobsters
Mafia Wars
YoVille
Vampires
Street Racing
Pirates
Prison Lockdown
Heroes
Heroes & Villians
Space Wars
Outworld