Suckerpunch - the movie

Liza

Reaction score
:wave: What did anyone think of it? I just watched it the other night. Reminded me of anime in some ways, and probably a little bit of Scott Pilgrim vs the World with the realism/anime combo.

Ref: Sucker Punch

I bought it two weeks ago but only watched it once. I enjoyed the action and the fashion/ makeup. One of my fave actresses, Jenna Malone is in it. For the most part, I enjoyed it. It was very different; the twist was unexpected which I like. It wasn't as great as Scott Pilgrim vs the World but I liked it.

Im surprised at myself because I bought it to concentrate on the makeup but ended up getting into it.

I like the movie. It was interesting how when the main character danced she was able to trance those people, collect the items, and then set her free. I didn't like the ending all that much though. It would have been better if they all got out or something and not just that one girl. I didn't understand why it was her destiny to leave but no one else's. Good movie though.

I watched it for first 15 minutes, and I returned it to redbox. Worst movie I ever saw in my life.

Didn't you even see the whole movie? 15 minutes isn't long enough. It's actually unique than you would think.

I actually loved it. I thought the story was genius.

Didn't you even see the whole movie? 15 minutes isn't long enough. It's actually unique than you would think.

I actually loved it. I thought the story was genius.

I did skip several scenes, and discovered that movie comes with too much fantasy in it. I'm not big fan of fantasy films. :cool2:

Haha if you're not a fan of the genres used within then you can't really say you gave it a fair judgement. If you weren't going to like it, you weren't going to like it. Doesn't mean it "sucks". :P

I loved it! I followed it heavily before it's release, and got exactly what I had hoped it would be! A bunch of awesome chicks fighting stuff! I was quite pleased. Plan on getting the blu-ray soon.

I liked how it was made to look like a video game...but I thought the overall film was a real disappointment.

I did skip several scenes, and discovered that movie comes with too much fantasy in it. I'm not big fan of fantasy films. :cool2:

It's not really a fantasy. It is through baby doll's imagination or an example of the situation is like.

As soon as I saw the beginning, I knew what would happen at the end. ;)

It was the dramatics in between that kept me amused. :)

it was the most boring film ive ever came across in recent times, all eye candy no story real crap
i didnt even watched to the end, i stop about right after the first 'big fight' with the samuri sword and those giant killers...it was too lame...like its coped straight out of the 'winning scene' in a video game's "short film' to wow the players...its just flat

Scott Glenn you had to admit made you laugh being in the role he was in. Just so unlike him--yet he pulled it off. I had mixed feelings about it too...Cool graphics and stuff but it was like kiddie action sequences? IDK 5/10 for me.

from a person who liked the movie.. from that persons perspective what was the movies story about in short summary?

wow kewl impressive I love it :) I wish addiction movies

Back